Stay away

I don't hate you

Jimin's eyes fluttered open,only to see Taehyung wrapping his arm with a bandage.
''Are you okay?"
The elder didn't answer.Instead,he pulled his bandaged arm away from Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung..."
Taehyung sighed,"Why did you start this again,Jimin?Last time-"
His sentence then was cut off when Jin entered the room.Luckily,Jimin managed to pull up the blanket to hide his arms.

"Are you okay Jiminnie?Are you hurt anywhere?Do you feel better now?"
Jimin chuckled at his hyung's worried face,"I'm fine,hyung.Don't worry."
Jin sighed in relief and ruffled Jimin's hair.

Taehyung just faked a smile as he watched them.

*****
-a few weeks later-

Jimin was clearing his bed,when someone entered the room.He turned,only to face an angry-looking Jungkook.
"We need to talk."
"About what?"Jimin looked into the maknae's eyes,which were filled with hatred and anger.
Jungkook rolled his eyes,"Stop acting clueless,Park Jimin.You know why I'm here."

"It's just a hug,Jungkook.Is it wrong to hug your team member?"Jimin sighed.
"It's no just a hug,Jimin.You even linked arms together-"
"So what if we linked arms!?It's not like we kissed or something!"The elder yelled.He hates yelling,but he couldn't take it anymore.
Jungkook took a few steps back,shock of the elder's sudden burst.

"You only care about Taehyung,don't you?You never asked if I was okay after you hurt my feelings.You..you just don't care."Jimin muttered under his breath,but Jungkook heard it."You're right.I only care about him.I didn't even ask you to like me,Park Jimin.It's not like I hurt your feelings on purpose.If you let me go,you'll never get hurt."Jungkook replied.He knew he was being too harsh,but he couldn't stand seeing Jimin being hurt by his actions.He didn't mean to hurt the elder,but he knew he couldn't force himself to like the elder either.

"Just stay away."
Jimin looked up at Jungkook,tears forming in his eyes."Wh-what?"
"Stay away from me.Just stay out of my life."Jungkook repeated.
Tears then trickled down Jimin's cheeks as he nodded,"I-I'll stay away.."
With that,Jimin ran out of the room with tears still flowing down.

 

 

'I'll do it if that makes you happy..'

 

'Please stay away from me hyung,..I'm sorry..I just don't want to hurt you anymore..'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And...done!With this chapter I mean...
Thanks to those who comments,subscribes and upvotes!I really appreaciate it~~

I'm sorry if this chapter is super short(all my chappies are short so far..who am i kidding...)
Anyways,I hope you guys enjoy this chappie! :)

Please comment,subscribe and upvote ~~