Jealousy pt2

I don't hate you

ANOTHER CHAPTER YAYYY~Its short tho °~°

°°°

 

Hoseok frowned. He looked at Jungkook then turned his head to look at the new couple (Jimin and Jin). He then started turning his head to look at the two sides again and again till Yoongi and Taehyung approached him with confusion written all over Taehyung's face. While Yoongi, he just looked amused that Hoseok could still look damn cute even with the blur look on his face.

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Look at Jungkookie. He has been staring at Jimin for awhile now." Hoseok whispered, "Do you think he likes Jimin and wants him back?"

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at Jungkook, and true enough, the maknae looked so in love or you could say jealous, that even a blind man could see it. Yoongi shoot Taehyung a look of 'don't agree with him or else he is going to do something stupid to stop Jungkook'. The younger nodded at that and replied ,

"Whaaat? No, you're  just so tired that you're imagining things, hyung. Go and take a rest."

Hoseok frowned and was about to whine when Yoongi suddenly pecked his lips (in an emergency to stop him), shocking the other. Hoseok's eyes widened in shock, but before he could ask the rapper anything, Yoongi already ran out of the practice room in embarrasment.
"Wait hyungg!"

With that, Hoseok was also out of Taehyun's sight as he went straight away running after Yoongi.

Taehyung sighed in relief.
Because if Yoongi didn't stop Hoseok, the weird hyung would have done something wierd in order to stop Jungkook like lecturing him in front of Jimin and Jin and that would be...an unpleasant and embarrasing sight to see.

Besides, Yoongi has confessed his love for Hoseok with that peck, in a way.
So its a win-win..Maybe?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and felt angry that he was not over Jimin despite the fact that the other already have a boyfriend.
And that he wan't even paying attention him anymore.

**

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and slammed him (not so roughly) against the wall, "What are you planning now, genius?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jungkook pushed Taehyung away and tried to escape, only to be pulled back again against the wall.

"Oh, I think you know so well, Jungkook. If someone as blur as Hoseok hyung can  already sense that you like Jimin and want him, imagine what I know." Taehyung hissed through his gritted teeth , "I tried to ignore it whenever I notice how you are having more skinship with him lately, and it wasnt any normal skinship. But I can't do this anymore, you pushed him away and now you're trying to get his attention? Don't you have pride? Or shame at least?-"

"I GET IT!" Jungkook suddenly burst out into tears, shocking Taehyung , " I get that..I'm horrible..I'm a jerk to him..I'm s-sorry.."

'. Jungkook must be feeling so bad right now that he freaking apologised..,' Taehyung mentally puched himself for making Jungkook feel so ty about himself when the actual reason he was mad at Jungkook in the first place, besides 'flirting' with his taken bestfriend, was his own, ..jealousy.

He sighed and crouched in front of Jungkook to see the latter's face as the maknae was looking down at the ground, embarrased of himself.

"Kookie, I'm really sorry that I..I said that to you. Look, Jimin is amazing , but he is taken and he is not the only amazing guy in this world.." Taehyung started slowly, "There are other guys that are head over heals over you and will take care of you just like Jimin does, maybe even better."

Jungkook cracked a small smile at his hyung's effort if trying to comfort him, " Really? Who?"

 

"You're looking at him."