Confessions

I don't hate you

 

 

Jungkook frowned, "Hyung..you don't have to pity me and say that.. I'm fine."

Taehyung sighed and gently held both Jungkook's hands.

"It's not pity Kookie. I really like you. And I'm not forcing you to like me either.I know you have gotten over me and like Jimin now. I..I'm just hoping that you're okay with me..liking you?" Taehyung confessed, voice barely over a whisper, but Jungkook heard it loud and clear.

"O-okay..I guess..Maybe we can spend more time..alone? And maybe.. I can find my feelings for you again?" Jungkook replied awkwardly, "But if not, we'll still be buddies..right?"

 

Taehyung smiled, satisfied with Jungkook's reply, "Right."

 

****

 

"Hyunggg wait up~" Hoseok's continuous whines could be heard as he ran after Yoongi who was totally blushing after kissing the younger out of the blue.

"What was that for?" Hoseok frowned, his lips turning into his infamous 'ㅅ' shape.
Yoongi looked at the floor, nervous and also if he did look Hoseok,he would kiss him again.

"I-uhh-it was an accident..?" Yoongi mumbled and looked up only to see Hoseok who looks disappointed at his answer.

"Oh.."

With that, Hoseok turned to make an exit, but Yoongi quickly grabbed the rapper's wrist and pulled him back.

Hoseok stared at the older, confused.
"Okay Hoseok-ah..look, you know I'm not good with words and I don't know how to say this but that kiss wasn't an accident..I mean not exactly, but I- I still like you.." Yoongi muttered softly, "I don't know when I started liking you and I hope you're cool with it.."

 

Yoongi almost regret confessing to the younger that night because the happy squeal that came out of Hoseok's mouth almost made him deaf and shatter the glass windows.

 

 

But of course Yoongi didn't regret it at all.
Because that night was the night Hoseok agreed to be his official boyfriend.