Trust Me

I don't hate you

Jungkook clenched his fist,"They..wh-what?"He asked again, causing Hoseok to sigh in frustration,

"They kissed, Jungkook, they kissed. Are you having a hearing problem, Jungkook-ah? "   

Jeon Jungkook wasn't stupid, nor deaf.He knew what he heard.           

He was just hoping it wasn't true.

The maknae then bit his lips in anger and walked past Hoseok, bumping into his shoulder in process which caused the elder to stumble back.
                                               
"YAH, WHAT DID I DO WRONG?"Hoseok yelled as he watched Jungkook walk away.

 

'That's weird...'

 

***

A sigh escaped his lips as he felt the frustration building in him.He tightened his fist and started hitting his chest in frustration as he felt tears b at the corner of his eyes.

 

'What is this feeling?'    

 

"Jungkook-ah? Are you okay?"
Jungkook turned and saw V, standing by the rooftop's door.
                                   
"H-hyung.." Without knowing why, he dived into the elder's embrace, breaking into tears as soon as he did that. V hugged the younger tighter, hand his hair with care even though he didn't know the reason why the maknae was crying.

"It's okay,  Jungkook-ah..Everything's going to be alright.."He mumbled against the younger's ear to calm him down.

 

***

Jimin was resting his head on Jin's shoulder with his eyes closed, trying to relax when someone just had to enter the hospital's resting area and ruin everything.

"JIMIIIIINAAAAAH~" Hoseok squealed as he ran towards where Jin and Jimin were, immediately recieving a slap on the cheek from Jin due to his annoying-ness,

"Shut the hell up Hoseok. We're at the hospital, you know. "
"Yes, I know what a hospital looks like, I went to kindergarten. "Hoseok muttered. Jimin just giggled as he watched his two hyungs bickering with each other, completely unaware that he was killing Jin with his killer eye smile.

"I'M GOING TO HAVE-"
"A date with Suga hyung." Jimin tried to guess.
"WRONG.A DATE WITH SYUB-SYUBBIE~" Hoseok squealed, earning another slap from Jin.  
Jimin frowned," That's what I just said.."    
Hoseok laughed, "I know.I just wanted to announce my happiness to the World!~"
Jin rolled his eyes I  annoyance, "Well apparently Mr Overly-happy-for completely nothing, it looks like the World isn't so happy with your announcement."

The three looked  around and true enough, the World didn't look pleased with Hoseok's squeals.The patients that were resting earlier were all staring at the three of them with anger and irritation written all over their faces.

"Oooooops.." Hoseok bit his lower lip as he tried to hide behind Jin and Jimin i embarrassment as the other two apologised to the patients and nurses for the inconsideration caused by Hoseok.  

Jin sighed, "Anyways Hoseok, asking for help for the next album isnt a date."
Hoseok pouted.     

 

***

Jungkook had been in V's arms for awhile now, but he still had not budge from his place.

The maknae had been thinking about his feelings for V the whole time and he wasn't sure if he still feel that way towards the elder.He sighed as he tried to find a way to make sure the special feeling for V was still there.

"Hyung, can you do me a favour?"
"Sure, what is it?"V answered without even thinking about what was going to happen next.

"I'm sorry hyung.." Before V could ask why, Jungkook pulled him into a kiss.

---

"Jimin-ah, can you search Jungkook for me and tell him that we're going home now?"Namjoon asked the younger, who nodded and went to find Jungkook immediately although he didn't really want to.Of all days, Jungkook just had to leave his phone on that day.

He was going upstairs when he bumped into Jin."Are you okay,Jimin-ah? "
"I'm fine, hyung. Have you seen Jungkook?"

"I think I saw him heading towards the rooftop. Let's go, I'll accompany you."

----

V's eyes widened in suprise. He was too suprised to even push Jungkook.

----

Jin pushed the rooftop's door open, only to be greeted with an unpleasant  scene unfolding before him, causing him to be silent.

V, who was still in shock, became even more shocked when he ssw Jin standing by the door with disappointment clearly written on his face.He shook his head at V and closed the door.

Jimin raised an eyebrow as he watched Jin closing the rooftop's 

door."Hyung, what's wrong?"
Seeing that there was no reply from Jin, Jimin attempted to open the door himself but was stopped by the elder's embrace.

"Don't you dare Park Jimin."Jin whispered to the younger and hugged him tighter.
"Hyung, why?"Jimin pulled away from Jin and frowned at his hyung's sudden weird attitude.

"Do you trust me, Park Jimin?"
Jimin sighed and nodded,"Of course I do."

 

Jin pulled the younger into his arms again,"Then just trust me and don't look.."

 

********

Hey GUUUUUUYSSS

IM STILL ALIVE,YAy

sorry for not updating lately and thx for reading,thank you so much /hugs everyone/ 

ps; i'm in a rush lol