Rehearsal day

I don't hate you

Umm...first of all,I'm sorry that I keep you guys waiting for the second chappie.Actually I've tried to update,but then my computer turned off suddenly.and I tried to update again,and...DAMN IT.It turned off again.FREAKING TWICE.

And btw,I freaking lost my book which i wrote the storyline and al.
Let's just say that I have a bad memory and tried to remember how the story goes for more than 1 week...

Well,now,let's just...start the story already..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rehearsal day and everyone was in the practice room,except Jin who had an urgent meeting with the manager for some reasons.They were all stretching and warming up except Jimin,who was sitting on a chair,clutching his head in pain."Jimin,warm up."Jungkook mumbled as he hit the back of Jimin's head with Yoongi's folded lyric-book.Jimin didn't answer,but got up slowly and started stretching.

No one really noticed that Jimin looked sick except Jungkook and Taehyung.But Jungkook didn't give a damn abot it while Taehyung did.He was about to ask his bestfriend if he was okay when Namjoon called out to begin the practice.

It started well,but somewhere in the middle of the song,Jimin started to feel it again.His head was aching and it hurt as hell.The latter became unstable and his visions started to be all blurry.He felt a of pain and everything turned black.

Everyone stopped once they heard a loud thud.
"J-Jimin!"Their eyes widened and all of them rushed towards the latter,except Jungkook,who stayed rooted at his spot.
Yoongi gently shook the younger,"Jiminnie?"

"I'll carry him."Taehyung spoke out of a sudden in a serious tone.
The others stared at him,shocked.Taehyung was never that serious when someone faints in their team.
Before Hoseok could attack the younger with millions of questions,Taehyung bent down,slowly lift Jimin up and left immediately.

"Hyung,what about rehearsal?He gets injured all the time-"Jungkook then was interrupted by Namjoon.
"Who cares about rehearsal when one of your team members fainted?!You're so heartless Jungkook.Do you really need to be like this whenever Jimin gets injured or faints?We all know you hate him,but there is absalutely no need to show it!"Namjoon sighed and left the room.

Hoseok patted the maknae's shoulder,"Maybe he's right Kookie..You don't have to show your hatred to Jimin or to us.Especially when he's nice to you."
"Nice?Tch.Yeah,sure.I don't get it.How can you guys see him as nice?He's the reason why we debuted late!You guys are just---UGH!"Jungkook stormed out,slamming the door behind him.
Yoongi looked at Hoseok,who just shrugged."Go talk to him,Hobi."
"Why meeee?"Hoseok whined.
"Because I asked you to."
Hoseok groaned,"If I come back with broken arms or without head,I'll put the blame on you."
Yoongi chuckled,"Idiot."

~*~

Taehyung looked at his unconcious friend and sighed,"What have you been doing,Jiminnie-ah?"
He then decided to take off Jimin's jacket as he saw him sweating.

A gasp escaped his lips when he saw the cuts and bruises around Jimin's arms.

    

"Oh my god.."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,that's it.Again,I'm sorry for tha late update but blame the damn computer!
I just finished my exam two weeks ago and I'm going to have another exam in September.WHY,JUST WHY???

Anywayyys,I'll update again when I can :)

Thanks for reading~Please comment and subscribe~