Hyunwoo

I don't hate you

V sighed, feeling a little relieved after explaining to Jin about what actually happened and luck was really on his side as Jin understood and told him that he will explain everything to Jimin so the other wouldn't misunderstand.

Now that the problem was kind of over, he started to feel guilty about his behaviour towards Jungkook earlier.
He really didn't mean to act that harsh towards the maknae.

Knowing that it was better to apologise now as he and Jungkook were alone, walking home , he stopped in his track and turned around to appologise to the maknae. But as soon as he turned around, Jungkook flinched and looked at the ground guiltily.

While Jungkook was nervously avoiding V's gaze, the elder was actually enjoying the moment and was laughing internally.
Well, it was kind of funny to see the hot tempered Jungkook look so tame like that.

Clearing his throat, V cancelled his original plan and decided to tease the younger.

"Yah, why are you following me?" He asked, trying to make the best irritated face he could at that moment.
Jungkook gulped nervously,"B-because the dorm's this way..?"

V swore Jungkook looked freaking adorable at that moment with nervous eyes and shaking voice.
While on the other hand, Jungkook was willing to do anything,  really, anything, to make the elder less angry.

"Take a cab then." V mumbled, keeping a straight face as he said that.
"I don't have enough money.."
V rolled his eyes in 'annoyance', "Then I guess you'll just have to wait here until I text you to move."
With that, V left the almost-burst-into-tears Jungkook, who was confused and felt like crying at that moment.

V didn't actually leave the maknae as of course,  that would be going too far. Instead, the elder hid behind a tree and observed Jungkook's movement with an idiotic smile on his face.

V was about to come out from his hiding when he saw a guy approaching Jungkook.

"Hey Kook." 
Jungkook turned around, only to see the person he hated most, standing in front of him with a smirk on his face.
"H-yunwoo hyung.." Jungkook stuttered, shocked with his ex-boyfriend's sudden appearance.
"Wow, you sure did grow a lot taller..." Hyunwoo took a step closer, trapping Jungkook between him and the huge mail post nearby, the corner of his lips curved upwards into a devilish smile, "Your height did increase a lot, but not as much as your attractiveness did."

Jungkook shut his eyes tight, not wanting to make an eye contact with the elder and bring back the old memories, "Go away hyung."
Hyunwoo chuckled, "Go away? So your bravery increased too then?"

Jungkook gulped nervously, clutching onto the straps of his haversack as memories that he wished to forget flashed in his mind.


                                        

"Stop crying Jeon Jungkook!
You want to know why I want to do this?
It's because I'm tired of taking thins so slowly!

 

                                                             

                                                                                   .......Tired of you.."

 

 

Hyunwoo pinned Jungkook harshly against the mail post, hurting the younger in process as he leaned into him when he felt someone hit his head.
Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt nothing happened, only to see V standing behind Hyunwoo with a manga book in his hand.

"Hyung..."

Hyunwoo gritted his teeth,"And who the hell do you think you are?"
V smiled sheepishly although he was shaking in fear mentally,"The guy that Jungkook prefers over you."
"What?"
Seeing that Hyunwoo was confused, V decided to take advantage of that moment of confusion to grab Jungkook's wrist and immediately ran far away from the place.

 

***

 

"Hyung, my hands are cold.." Jimin muttered as he sat up from his bed, unable to sleep.
Jin smiled at Jimin's cuteness as he approached the younger's bed and sat beside him.

He then wrapped Jimin's hands with his,"Is it okay now?"
"Hm." Jimin nodded, cheeks turning into a shade of light pink."Hyung, one more thing?"
"What is it?"
"Sing for me please.."

Jin frowned. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but he was not confident of his voice.
" Wae? You could just listen to music."
"But I want to listen to your voice."

After singing a few songs, the elder turned around to check out on Jimin, only to see the younger already sleeping peacefully, lightly snoring at times. 
Jin stared at the younger with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

A shy smile crept on his face as he remembered the kiss.
Although it didn't seem like such a big deal, to Jin, it was.

 

 

***

Hey guysssss
Sorry I didn't get to update yesterday... TT.TT

Anywayyys, I think that most of you already know this, but i'm going to tell you guys anyways...
I'm kinda having an author's blck soooo....I'm not sure what the ending will be 

I'm really sorry to ask this but I will really appreaciate it if you guys could suggest a few ideas of what the ending could be to me.../Sorry guys.Shameless author right here/

If not, its okay doe :)

And thx to those who are still sticking with this idiotic fanfic <3 //heartu//