Promise

I don't hate you

Jimin curled himself into a ball,tears still running down his cheeks.He fumbled around the bed,trying to search for something.
'Where is it?!I knew I kept it here somewhere..'He thought,frustrated.Just then,he felt something sharp poking his skin when he placed his hand under the pillows.He pulled it out and a bitter smile formed on his lips.

He then started to cut on his wrists and arms without even hesitating.He winced when he pushed the blade deeper into his skin,causing tears to form in his eyes again.When he was about to pull the blade away from his arm,someone entered the room,"Jimin-ah,have you--oh my..." Jimin looked at his friend in horror as he tried to hide the blade away from Taehyung's view.

"You still cut?Jimin-ah,please,I'm begging you..don't this to yourself..to me.."Taehyung  held Jimin's hand as he stared into the elder's eyes with teary eyes,"I don't want to lose someone who made me who I am today...Don't you still remember last time?You cut so much that you were hospitalised because of blood loss.."Jimin just looked at the Taehyung with apologetic eyes as he wiped the tears at the corner of the younger's eyes with his thumb."Promise me Jimin..that you will not do this anymore.."
Jimin pulled the younger into a hug,

 

"I'm sorry Tae...but I just can't..I'm so sorry.."

****
-Next morning-

"Jimin-ah,quick,I have to go to school!"Jungkook banged on the bathroom door.
"W-wait.."

"Lower down your voice,Kookie.The windows might crack becase of you."Jin muttered,shaking his head at the maknae's behaviour,"And call him hyung.He's two years older than you."Jungkook just groaned as Jin exited the kichen,"Fine,fine.."
"Hyung,quick!!"

Taehyung then entered the kitchen,"He's still in there?"
Jungkook just nodded,"What he's doing in there for so long?He's not even the type who likes to bathe.."
The elder shrugged as he drank his milk.

Just then,realisation hit him and he dropped the empty cup immediately,rushing towards the bathroom.
"Jimin,open the door!"Taehyung banged in the door and Jungkook looked at his hyung,confused.
"What's wrong?"
Taehyung didn't answer,but seeing that he was so worried about something,Jungkook helped him to break the door open.
Both of them gasped at what they saw,

 

 

"J-Jimin?..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I say anything,I just wanna apologise for the short update!*bows*
And thanks to those who read, subscribe,comment and upvote~
I love you guys so much,but I gotta go before my mom kill me :(

BYE! :)