Chapter 31

Neko

Ryeowook's ears flicked forwards and he sighed before pushing past Eeteuk and heading upstairs.

Leeteuk watched him but stopped him quickly. "You have to be careful going upstairs...the neighbors might see you..."

"I can't remember anything... I can tell them i'm lost.... but I'm also smart, I won't be seen." He said heading upstairs to ask about the flashback. He wanted to know if Donghae was his mate, then why wasn't he the one in it.

Donghae clung to Yuchun. "...Does he really not remember me? Yuchun It's only been a year!"

"I think, neko have a unique ability to block out things that stress them or hurt them. He probablly suffered, being away from you." He said. Ryeowook made a small noise and Donghae and Yuchun looked at him. "I had a flashback...." Ryeowook mewled. "but... It was triggered when..." He paused in thought, not wanting to hurt Donghae more than necissary. "When Eeteuk hit me.... but it was of an intimate moment with.... him." He whispered the last part.

Donghae's grip tightened on Yuchun's arm as Ryeowook spoke. 
"...Ryeowook...what are you getting at?" Yuchun asked keeping a protective am around Donghae.

Ryeowook started quivering. "I'm confused..... I recognize your body, Donghae... but I still can't remember alot. Yet.... why was he there and not you in my flashback? What happened?" He said shakily.

Donghae buried his face in Yuchun's chest. Had Ryeowook really forgotten everything? 
Yuchun motioned Ryeowook over to sit down. "...We have a lot to tell I suppose."

Ryeowook nodded and made Donghae look at him before his tears away. "Don't cry, my mate... mianhae." He said seriously and sat, waiting to be told. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyukkie mewed as he pawed at his sleeping master's arm. They had mated and were mates...but Therus had yet to say "I love you" This had bassically made Hyukkie give up on loving him but still...he tried.


He nuzzled Therus's arm and purred, glad for the warmth. "Master Hyung..." He mumbled.

Therus shifted in his sleep and pulled Hyukkie down into a strangle like hug while he slept.

Hyukkie shrieked and flailed but once he loosened the hold, he relaxed, purring. "Master Hyung. I made breakfast." He said. 

Therus opened one eye and looked down at him. 
"...Did you?." He purred. " What did you fix?"

"Western style breakfast ^w^." He squeaked.

"I see...." Therus stood nearly knocking Hyukkie to the floor. "Let's go eat then shall we?" He said.

Hyukkie pouted and followed, ears drooping. He fixed their plates and gave Therus his.

Therus began to eat but looked up as he saw Hyukkie not eating. ".... Are you feeling ill Hyukkie?"

Hyukkie shook his head. ~No, just depressed.~ He thought. "It doesn't seem so tasty now." He frowned.

"Why not? Your food has always been delicious......." "Just not so hungry. Can I be excused, master?" Hyukkie asked.

Therus looked at him curiously and nodded. Hyukkie left the room to go to the bathroom. He sighed, looking in the mirror. ~What can I do to change our relationship?~ He sighed.

He looked at himself, his mismatched ears, his nearly rainbow hair.(not literally) "Am I here only for his pleasure?" He ran a hand over the large gash under the bandage on his arm. He had denied Therus any ual acts for the last few months. The punishments had only gotten worse.

He sighed and left the bathroom. He had also been denying himself but he didn't care.

He squeaked as he stared up at Therus who had seemed to follow him to the bathroom. "....Hyukkie....." ~Are you feeling well? You should lie down. Come here I'll comfort you to sleep.~ That's what he had wanted his master to say. "....Today.... your pleasuring me.... even if I have to chain you to get it."

Hyukkie's ears lay flat and he growled. "Only if it's because you love me.... I won't do it." He said.

"You are my slave, you will do as I say." Therus grabbed him by his collar and slammed him against the wall before leaning over him. Hyukkie growled under him but shook slightly when Therus made his hand go to Therus's crotch. "Don't make this harder on yourself Hyukkie."

Hyukkie looked away and frowned. "I hate you." He said, cringing at the feeling of Therus under his hand. He was half tempted to use his claws.

"That's a lie." Therus spoke before forcing Hyukkie's hand down his pants. "No.... I hate you..." Hyukkie growled and despite his desire... didn't attack him. His fur stood up as he felt skin brush over his hand.


Hyukkie had to fight not to purr. He still loved his master and he still enjoyed to please him, even after his heartbreak. Therus had a bemused yet irritated look and he smirked as Hyukkie's fingers wrapped around him subconsciously. "Why won't you love me?.... Why? You made me a promise when we met..... Why?" He asked Therus sadly.

Therus looked down at him and smiled a weak smile before palming Hyukkie's crotch.

Hyukkie groaned but resisted the urge to into his hand. "No.... I don't want this unless you love me." he said.

Therus pushed up against him, his hand pushing hard onto Hyukkie's member, as well as making Hyukkie's hand press tighter on his own. 
"...I love you then..." He purred, in the type of voice that he typically used to seduce the younger.

Hyukkie purred and leaned onto him. "You don't mean it.... but what more could I expect." He said finally pumping Therus. ~I want to believe him.... but I know it's not true.~

Therus bit the mate mark on Hyukkie's neck. "Today you'll keep this promise." He growled half in warning half in teasing.

Hyukkie whined in protest. "I don't want to mate you unless you love me!" He growled.

"You don't have a choice!" Therus growled, grabbing him and forcing him around using his nails to tear a hole in Hyukkie's pants.

Hyukkie whimpered, his instincts telling him to be more submissive. He bit his lip to keep somewhat quiet.

Even despite this attempt, he screamed when Therus pushed into him leaving him completely unprepared. Tears started down his cheeks as he felt Therus work his way in before beginning to .

He whimpered and looked at the floor. He could feel blood running down his legs, soaking into his pants, and he hung his head. "Please.... if you're going to do this.... please be gentler." He begged. His was nearly gone now and he jus wanted it over with. ~This isn't how I wanted it.~

Therus ed in harder not talking anymore, as his body wanted release now and he couldn't control his actions.

Hyukkie's nails left marks on the wall, enduring the still dull pain that was constantly present but even now he whined as he too was beginning to need his release more.

Therus slammed in a few more times before he grunted at his release.

Hyukkie whimpered when he felt himself being filled and shivered. "Master...." He whined, too sore to move but wanting to find his release. He made himself move despite the pain and ground himself against the wall.

Therus, being already worn out and far from being mean reached around grabbed hoping to help.

It didn't take but a few to cause Hyukkie to spill over his hand and his knees to buckle. He slid to the ground with Therus, exhausted. Therus pulled out and Hyukkie didn't move, only stared at him. "I won't ever forgive you for this." He said quietly.

"I know..." Therus kissed him gently on the head before kissing his neck. He quickly made his way to the bathroom leaving Hyukkie on the floor.


Hyukkie whimpered on the floor and felt his tears roll down his face. He let himselft drift off, not sure whether he was going to pass out, or fall asleep but welcoming either. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kota sat pawing at one of the kits, who pawed back playfully. 
"...Do you think it's better that Ryeowook came back" Kota asked Meek.

Meek was laying down letting the kits crawl over him. "I think so, to a point. But if it keeps up like this, it could go bad. Your Appa's fragile enough. He'll finally break if this keeps up." He said.

"I know....thats why i'm worried. He was just getting over not having Ryeowook around too.."

Meek moved and pulled Kota closer to whisper to him. "Hyung.... I'm worried about my Appa.... I think that Ryeowook will be fine in time but I saw Appa pull him off to the side earlier. I heard them kissing. We seriously have to find somewhere where we don't have to live like this... There are eleven people living down here and tempers are short. Privacy doesn't exist. I think we need to talk to Yuchun about moving out of this city.... All of us." He said.

"...We should talk to him....as soon as everything gets settled...if it does.." Kota whispered but squeaked when one of the kits bit his finger.

Meek laughed. "Jungsu... be nice." He said picking him up. His smile only faltered slightly as the one light they used lit up Jungsu's face. ~He looks more like Heechul as time goes on. I had hoped he'd grow out of it, but I guess not.~ Meek thought. 

Upstiars, there had been silence too much for comfort. "Ryeowook... How much do you remember?" Yuchun finally asked.

Ryeowook bit his lip and blushed brightly. "....I only remember..... sleeping with Eeteuk." He said quietly. Donghae felt his heart snap, a breaking that may never heal. "I.... see...." He whispered, curling up against Yuchun.

Ryeowook's ears went flat and he looked sadly at him. "Hyung.... I'm sorry." He said. "I wish I hadn't remembered it." He said.

"I'd prefer you not to know anything!" Donghae shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks now.

Ryeowook flinched back and made a saddened mewl. "I didn't choose to remember it.... he kissed me." He said.

Yuchun's eyes widened. "...... He.....what?" Donghae grip tightened on Yuchun's shirt.

"He.... He kissed me. I think he said something about my memories but... it wasn't simple and sweet..... it triggered that memory." Ryeowook whined.

Yuchun pried Donghae's hands off and trudged downstairs going to confront Eeteuk.

Ryeowook watched him. "Mianhae...." He whimpered.
Downstairs, Eeteuk looked up and the kittens mewled as the door opened and Yuchun came down. He glared at Eeteuk. "Why did you kiss him, Eeteuk?"

Eeteuk looked at him then looked down. "Mianhae, Yuchun." Yuchun grabbed him slamming him against a wall. "Sorry isn't good enough!"

Meek hissed and pulled the curtain to hide them from the kits. "I know....but.... mianhae... you knew that I hadn't stopped seeing him like that before he left... and he's in heat since he lost his kits.... I couldn't help it." Eeteuk whined.

"You shouldn't have! Things are hard enough without you ing up our relationship along side it!"

Eeteuk mewled and attempted to nuzzle him. "Mianhae... but.... nevermind, just keep him away until he either re-mates with Donghae or his heat passes." He said.

Yuchun sighed but nodded. "Fine." He pushed Eeteuk away. "I still haven't forgiven you."

"Mianhae.... saranghae." Eeteuk said.

Upstairs, Donghae tried to wipe his tears but still couldn't bring himself to look at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook purred sadly and moved to sit by him. "Hyung.... master, I'm sorry..... Can you, tell me my past with you?" He asked.

"There is too much to tell Ryeowook." Donghae sniffled.

"We have alot of time... I'll listen... Tell me about our first kiss then." He said.

And so, Donghae explained. Explained everything he could muster: Their lives, Meek, Hyukkie, Kota, the incidents, everything. By the end of it, both boys were crying.

Ryeowook whined and nuzzled against Donghae. "Mianhae, hyung. I'm sorry I forgot.... it was just so painful to lose my family and be forced to live with strangers... Eeteuk promised he'd come back and I believed him.... but he was too late. I lost all hope when I was sold. Mianhae, Donghae hyung." Ryeowook cried. He, despite his own tears, Donghae's away. "Saranghae, hyung." He whimpered.

Donghae laughed and wiped his tears. 
"It's fine Ryeowook....I guess..It's my fault for not being here to take care of you when they came and took you."

Ryeowook's ears drooped and he looked hurt. "Don't blame yourself! You're going to make me cry agai...." He was already crying again. "It's not your fault." He whined, nuzzling Donghae.

He hugged Ryeowook. 
"...It is in a way..I should have tried harder to get you back.."

Ryeowook purred and curled up beside him. "It's not your fault... it never will be.... Saranghae." He said, tired from crying, and fell asleep. 

Downstairs, Ciel by this time had distracted from the rest and had scurried over to the curtains peeking in to watch the outcome of the Eeteuk and Yuchun quarrel.

Eeteuk glared. He understood Yuchun's anger but he wanted him to understand that he has no intention of sleeping with Ryeowook again. "Hyung.... I won't ask you to forgive me now.... but just.... will you please just hold me?" He said sadly.

Yuchun sighed but held Eeteuk in his arms. "...Fine..." He ran fingers through his hair petting him gently.

Eeteuk purred and hugged him back. "I have no intentions of sleeping with Ryeowook again...... I belong to you." he said leaning up to kiss Yuchun. "Umma?" Ciel blinked up at his Umma and Appa. Eeteuk swore in his head and smiled down at him. "What's wrong, Ciel? Are you hungry?" He asked.

"A little" He purred. "Why is umma sad? ..." Ciel looked up at Eeteuk. " Be happy Umma!"

Eeteuk smiled. "I am happy, baby... I'm just a little stressed trying to get your uncle Ryeowook back to normal.... I'll be fine. Give me a moment and I'll go and fix you something to eat. I need to talk to your Appa a bit more." He said.
 
Ciel watched him. "...Alright..." He turned and scurried off soon grabbing his sibling by the arm and whining at him.