Chapter 22 (H) + art

Neko

I felt like updating again so tada :P

 

 

 

 

Donghae looked up at Ryeowook, a glare in his eyes. "I promised him and I refuse to leave until I keep my promise."

Ryeowook frowned. "Mianhae, master." He said. His hand went to his collar and he blinked.

In the other room, Yuchun sat on the computer looking things up. Eeteuk watched him from the bed.

Eeteuk sighed. "Is there anything I can do to get you to court me? I've waited for seven years, Yuchun, please." He said standing up and walking over to him. "No, the more you push it, the more I'll say no." Yuchun said. "But I haven't even got to kiss you." Eeteuk said reaching out his hand but Yuchun flinched away. "See?" Eeteuk slid into Yuchun's lap, hands around his neck, and kissed him. "I'm sorry. I killed him because it was the only way but.... even if he'd bared your children, I wouldn't have been able to control myself, I would have killed them." He said.

Yuchun looked away from him. "Go back to the way you were when I bought you... hate me again."
Eeteuk looked at him hurt, but wasted no time in running a hand down to Yuchun's crotch, massaging it. "In the old days... you used me." Eeteuk whispered placing soft kisses to Yuchun's neck.

Yuchun didn't respond at first, he didn't want to. "I'm willing to give myself to you, but not to be used." Eeteuk said, that same defiant look from when he was bought was back.

Yuchun looked at him before sighing. "...I don't want you...none the less want to use you." Yuchun said eyeing him. 

"Eeteuk glared at him before kissing him again, slipping his tongue inside. "It's not fair! Why were you okay with it four years ago but not now?! You were going to help me kill him!" He growled, upset.

"The diffrence is just that....four years. I fell in love with him Eeteuk..I mated with him.."He spoke before rolling his eyes turning away from him. 
"How could I expect you to understand...you couldn't understand if you wanted too."


Eeteuk glared fiercely. "You talk of my species' customs and say I won't UNDERSTAND?! You said that you didn't love me and so I took Meek and left! But only hours before, we were swapping spit in front of your precious Junsu!" He growled.

Yuchun's hand tightend into a fist, tighting around Eeteuk's shirt. It seemed as if things moved in slow motion then. Yuchun grabbed Eeteuk by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. "You want me? You want me that damn bad?" He growled. He pushed Eeteuk to the floor but soon after grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up pushing him down on the bed before pulling his pants down followed by undoing his own jeans and exposing . "If you want me that damn bad...here..Take it then!" Yuchun shouted slamming into him. (A/N:somewhere in there Yuchun put a collar on him, but he put it on too tight. Not enough to suffocate poor teukie but yeah...)

Eeteuk cried out in pain but it was cut short from the tightness of his collar. He looked back at Yuchun and grinned. "I don't care how you treat me.... I'm just glad it's me." He said, restraining his wants of shedding tears.

Those words just pissed Yuchun off more and he in harder, being more brutal...as much as possible. Bruises had already started to form on Eeteuk's hips.

Eeteuk rested his head on the sheets, biting his lip to keep from making any noise. Tears finally made their way to his eyes but he blinked them away. "Yuchun-ah..... Master.... Saranghamnida." He said, gripping the sheets.

Yuchun growled and slammed in harder. He hear the gasp of pain it gained him from Eeteuk. He slammed his fist against Eeteuk's head in his anger as if to shut him up. 
"Stop saying stupid !"


Eeteuk turned around despite the pain, onto his back. "It's not stupid, it's the truth. I love you, and no matter what you do to me, I won't change my mind." He said and groaned in pain. Despite it all, his tail was wrapped around the base of his to keep himself from release. He had kept it hidden until now...... He purred up at Yuchun.

Yuchun stared down at him shocked. 
"Your a damned idiot.."He growled but moaned loudly as he came inside him.


Eeteuk wrapped his arms around Yuchun's neck to bring him close for another kiss and unwound his tail, releasing over their stomachs. "Don't people say that love is foolish?" He said.

Yuchun kissed him deeply, holding nothing back in that kiss. His anger released when he came so he was typical Yuchun again. 
He ran a hand over Eeteuk's cheek, his thumbs rubbing circles on it. 
"Mianhae...Eeteuk." He whispered kissing his forhead.


Eeteuk smiled and purred. "You don't have to appologi..." He trailed off, tired and falling asleep. He yawned and curled up to Yuchun, content.

Yuchun ran his fingers through Eeteuk's hair. ~Soon...I'll be able to say ...I love you Eeteuk~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master!" The pants that came from Hyukkie were annoyed and yet pleasured ones. He sat watching his master pleasure himself, but he was tied up at a distance so was unable to move much. 
"Master...let me help you..." He whimpered pawing at the ground.

His master looked at him with hooded, yet devious eyes. "If I'd wanted that, would you be tied up right now?" He said and let out a lust filled moan just to spite Hyukkie.

Hyukkie whimpered laying down rubbing his aroused member on the floor. He whimpered and continued watching him. "That ...isn't fair to you master.."He whined. " I can make it feel better then your hand. Promise.."

His master looked at him intently. "You think so, do you? And what sort of punishment should you recieve if you fail to comply with that promise?"

(A/N: Hyukkie's master's name is Therus. Black hair, black ears, black tail. The works of black. His eyes are golden but he wears blue contacts when he's in public. He belongs to a mistress of his own but she's rarely at the house and so she allowed him to 'own' Hyukkie. Not that the younger had any complaints. He loves teasing poor Hyukkie to any and all measures, loving being the dominate one and. He loves submission by teasing. Does that help?) 

Hyukkie purred and pulled on the leash more. "...anything you see fit master..." He replied. "I am at your mercy..."


Therus smirked and stood up, the thin blanket that he'd had around him falling to the floor. He walked over to Hyukkie, standing proud, and stopped just outside of his reach, the leash straining against his pulling. Hyukkie whined like crazy and stuck his tongue out, trying his best to taste him. "Alright, prove yourself to me then." He said taking one more step.

Hyukkie instantly took his master's member in his mouth and , teased with his tongue any and all tricks that could randomly come to his head. He knew he had little time to work, as his master was close to release he could feel it.

Therus groaned in pleasure and threaded his hands in Hyukkie's hair, pushing him down farther. Hyukkie had to relax his throat to not puke. He looked up at Therus and swallowed, the movement sending a jolt of pleasure down his body. Hyukkie smiled, pleased with himself when he felt Therus's hot spill into his mouth. He swallowed most of it, a bit trailing down his chin. "Didn't have much time, but... Did I do well, master?" He said.

Therus smiled down at him running his thumb over the bit that fell down Hyukkie's chin before having Hyukkie it off. 
"...Do you think you did well?" 
Hyukkie looked up at him with an innocent look. 
"I...I think I did.."He whispered. 
Therus leaned down whispering in his ear. "What if I said it wasn't to my liking?"


Hyukkie looked dissappointed in himself. "I'd take whatever punishment you saw fit to give." He said shifting slightly, the carpet creating friction against his still hard . "Any punishment." He repeated.

Therus smirked and ran a hand up Hyukkie's cheek to his ear where he nipped at it gently. "I wish to pierce your ears Hyukkie..twice in each. " He purred while teasing Hyukkie's member.

Hyukkie purred loudly and nodded. "Sure.... do as you wish..... just, please don't stop." He whined shifting again.

Therus got said supplies much to Hyukkie's complaint of his stopping. 
"Don't move, regardless of how much your body wants to." 
Hyukkie nodded purring still, one of Therus's hands went to Hyukkie's member gaining him a moan. 
The other held a piercing gun to Hyukkie's black ear, a crystal earring ready to be embedded into his ear, A black sapphire ready to be pierced into his white ear two for both. 
He gave a soft prior warning before pushing down on the gun.

yeah they are anime ish but mregh... hyukkie's got one black ear one white, kotas are darker but i didnt color his in and meeks are white/cream colored