Chapter 12

Neko

Note: this is solely a yuchun/eeteuk chapter so i will do a double update today to get haewook back into it for those of you who want to see them :D

 

 

Yuchun had tied Eeteuk back to the table and sighed. 
"...Your staying here since you can't behave."

Eeteuk glared. "You're the one who told me to make a move on him." He said. "And you said no." Yuchun retorted. "But by the sound of it, it doesn't matter anymore." he added. "I smelt it, before you heard it." Eeteuk frowned.

"....I wonder why he choose to court him now...heh....you could have used better words, too bad you lost him now." 
Eeteuk hissed and went to attack him but was stopped by the leash. 
"Shut up!" he hissed.


Yuchun frowned. "I'm not the one on a leash now am I?" He said squatting down eye level with him.

"I've been with him for years...why the hell did he choose that stupid human!? I was suppose to protect him...Me! " Eeteuk growled.

Yuchun smiled softly. "You believe that and I can see why, him being so close to you for so long.... But Donghae will protect him now." He said reaching down to unhook the leash. Eeteuk looked like he wanted to run to Donghae's room but he knew it wouldn't change anything.

Yuchun then unclasped the leash from Eeteuk's collar and pulled him to his feet. "Come on, you can stay in my room tonight.... and I'm not meaning anything ual. You deserve the privacy at least." He said heading to the other side of the kitchen to look for something to cook.

Eeteuk looked towards Donghae's room and sighed. The smell of their coupling lingered in his nose and he felt sick and sad. He stood without any complaints and headed to Yuchun's room, laying down on the water bed. He thought about what he wanted. He didn't know at all anymore. It wasn't long before the quiet of the room and the movement of the water under him put him to sleep.

Yuchun came in the room about thirty minutes later holding a bowl of food. He noticed Eeteuk was asleep and smiled. He crossed the room and sat the food on the bedside table. "I guess you can eat tomorrow." He said running his hand over Eeteuk's ears.

His ears twitched and layed back but in the end it resulted in him clinging tightly to Yuchun.

"Poor thing... Ryeowook and that collar are all you owned and now he's not yours." He said laying down with Eeteuk. He would eat later too.

Eeteuk buried his face into Yuchun's chest, afraid to lose the warmth, even if he was asleep. Yuchun watched him for a little before leaning down and kissing him gently on the head.




The next morning, Eeteuk woke up due to his hunger and found that he was alone. There was food on the side of the table with a note. "Gone to grocery store, be back soon. Donghae and Ryeowook are still asleep and the door's locked so don't pry. Your supper got cold so I made breakfast and threw the other food out. Cheer up even if you do hate my guts." It read.

His ear flicked to the side as he put it down and grabbed the plate of food, sniffing it. "He made this for me?" He said quietly and looked towards the door.

After finishing his breakfast, Eeteuk got up and headed to take a shower, careful not to pop the bed as he stretched. He had only pulled his shirt over his head when Yuchun opened the door to his room. "Ah, don't take a bath yet. Let's go to a spa." He said smiling. Eeteuk paused, looking rather rediculous. "A spa?" He said in disbelief. "Well sort of." Yuchun responded grabbing his arm and pulling him along.

Eeteuk frowned and followed him to the car, not sure of what was to come.

They arrived at the resort fairly quickly and Eeteuk looked around, curious. Yuchun spoke with the lady at the front desk before leading Eeteuk back to the changing room. He stripped without a thought even though he was supposed to be the one not liking to be in front of others, and changed into his robe. Eeteuk poked at his robe before doing the same.

They were lead to a hotspring and Yuchun got in, stark . Eeteuk's ears flattened against his head. ~I don't want to be that close to him.~ He thought but slipped in despite it. He felt the water relaxing him and purred, sinking below the water to get his hair wet. When he resurfaced, Yuchun was closer but still at a comfortable distance, looking kind of lost. "I didn't know what you were doing... don't you know you shouldn't go under?" He said trying but failing to hide that he was pouting.

Eeteuk blinked and got out. "You didn't have to get out I was just saying." Yuchun protested. "I'm a Neko. The heat bothers my ears and tail alot faster than your skin so it hurts. Where to next?" Eeteuk asked. Yuchun frowned and got out as Eeteuk wrapped himself in a towel. Yuchun did the same. "Sauna." He said.

"More hot places?" Eeteuk whined. "It'll be fine, we won't stay long." Yuchun said, having no idea how wrong he was.

Eeteuk sat as far away as possible from him and crossed his legs. As promised, it didn't take long for him to get irritated again with the heat. His tail twitched irritably though he tried not to make it noticeable. "Take the towel off, it's smothering your tail. It'll help." Yuchun suggested.

Eeteuk looked at him. "I've been seen by you twice already, I'd rather not." He said. Yuchun shrugged. "Suit yourself.