Magic Cheat.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

"Rock, paper, scissor!" you and Kwangmin shouted at the same time.

He picked scissors while you made a fist. You threw your arms up in the air, victory. Kwangmin sighed in defeat again. You pinched his nose real hard for his punishment. He yelped in pain and argued,"Ouch! You pinch hard!" You rolled your eyes as you replied, "Whatever. That's your punishment for losing."

You stuck your tongue at him as he pouted, "Can we play a different game?"

You nodded trying to think of another game. "How about.. magic tricks," Kwangmin blurted out. He pulled a coin out of his pocket and putting it in his left hand. He closed his hand and made an 'X' shape with his arms. "Where's the coin?"

"You can't fool me," you said with confidence, "it's inside your left hand."

He opened it and you were right, it was there. You sighed in boredom as he exclaimed, "If you guess where the coin is, I'll do anything you want me to do. But, if I win, you'll do what I'll ask you to do. Deal?"

You smirked as your eyes sparkled,"Deal."

You both shook hands as Kwangmin did his magic trick. He slid his sleeves down as he placed the coin in his left palm. He made another 'X' shape asking, "Where's the coin?"

"Easy," you stated. "It's in your left hand, again."

You said, "Okay, for your punishment. Run around the whole neighbourhood and you can't stop until you vomit."

"Wrong." 

"Bwoh?" 

He opened his left hand showing nothing inside, the coin wasn't there. You stuttered,"B-But.."

"You lose, I win," Kwangmin exclaimed while grinning. "For your punishment, i want a kiss on the lips."

"Bwoh!? NO!" you yelled while shaking your head from left to right.

"Too bad, you lost. Now I want my kiss," he responded, getting ready for your lips.

He pushed his lips up as you sighed and leaned in. Your lips touched when something fell from Kwangmin's left sleeve. It was the coin.

"You cheater!" you gasped. 

He chuckled,"Oops. Too late, you can't take the kiss back anymore."

"Jo Kwangmin!" you yelled in frustration.

"Nae?" he asked in a sweet voice.

"You're unbelievable!"

"It was my magic trick," he laughed.

"You mean your magic cheat!" you shouted. "Cheater!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Hope you like this one-shot. Stay tuned for the next one. ^-^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.