Silly Boy.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

You were dancing with your friend, Sookyun, in the auditorium when your stomach started to hurt. You collapsed on the floor while holding on to your stomach. Sookyun ran towards you asking if you're in pain.

"My stomach hurts," you whined. 

"Oh no!" she gasped.

"What!?" you asked.

"You're pregnant!" she yelled, loud enough for Minwoo to hear as he was passing by.

"Bwoh!?" Minwoo's eyes bulged out. "No way!"

He ran through the hallway like a lightning bolt trying to find Kwangmin, whom is your boyfriend. Once he spotted him, he tackled him to the ground.

"Hyung!" he screamed in the top of his lungs at Kwangmin's face.

"Minwoo! GET OFF OF ME!" he shouted as he was going crazy on how Minwoo was on top of him.

He pushed Minwoo harshly as the little boy rubbed his neck while apologizing. Kwangmin's face became as red as a tomato, "If people saw us in that position, they would've thought we were gay!"

"Mianhae hyung, but I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?" Kwangmin asked as he stood up also helping Minwoo up.

 

~

 

"Be quiet Sookyun! I'm not pregnant!" you scolded her while hitting her on the head.

"Ouch! Mianhae, I guess I got too over dramatic about it," she chuckled.

You glared at her as you began to walk through the door, "I'm out of here."

"Yah! Wait up! Aish!!"

~

"What!!?" Kwangmin's eyes went big as his mouth dropped. "S-She.. she's what!!?"

"Mianhae hyung, but that's what I heard."

"Are you sure you heard right!" Kwangmin yelled while shaking his shoulders really hard. "Maybe you misheard it! She can't be! With who!?"

"I heard what I heard! And I don't know with who!"

"She cheated on me!"

Kwangmin stormed out as he went to look for you, leaving the boy alone. Minwoo scratched his head as he found a mop and followed Kwangmin along. As Kwangmin saw you walking through the hallway with Sookyun, he grabbed your hand and dragged you to an empty classroom.

He looked at you intensely as you have no clue what's going on, "Is something wrong oppa?"

"Are you producing a baby?" he asked as you were completely shock.

"What? Me? Baby? What are you talking about? I think that's wrong grammar? Producing?"

"You know what I mean. And Minwoo heard you talking about having a baby. Is it true? Who's the father?" he asked sounding sad as tears were forming in his eyes.

You began to laugh really loud as Kwangmin couldn't hold his tears anymore. He is now crying in front of you, "Why? I thought you love me?"

He ran to the door as you quickly caught his arm and twirled him around.

"There's no baby," you exclaimed while cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears away with your thumb. "I'm not pregnant. My stomach started to hurt as Sookyun joked about me having a baby, and maybe Minwoo heard the 'pregnant' part. I didn't cheat on you, trust me."

A smile formed in his lips as he hugged you really tight.

Minwoo burst inside while swinging his mop around the room and shouted, "Where's the guy who got you pregnant!"

"Minwoo-ah!" Kwangmin screamed angrily. "You silly boy! You almost broke us up! She's not pregnant!"

Minwoo dropped the mop and scratched his head, "I must have misheard them I guess... Oops. But you guys are still together, so I'm off the hook!"

"You're in big trouble," Kwangmin warned as he began to chase Minwoo all over the school.

Minwoo screamed, "Hyung, I'm sorry! Ahhhh! Somebody help me!!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Hope you like this one-shot! Sorry if I made mistakes. Stay tuned for the next one! ^^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.