My Beautiful Face.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

You're in the back of the stage with ‘Boyfriend’ waiting for the ‘Best New Artist’ to be called out. Your boyfriend, Kwangmin, in ‘Boyfriend’; was nominated. Minwoo was sweating so much that it looks like he just got out of the shower. Jeongmin had teary eyes but didn't want them to fall, so he took Hyunseong’s and Donghyun’s hand as he squeezed them real tight. All of them were nervous except for your boyfriend. He’s standing so calm??? Weird?

As Kang Ho Dong, the host, walked in the middle of the stage ready to announce the winner, everyone got even more agitated and anxious; but still not Kwangmin. Youngmin was getting emotional too, so he hugged you and tried to calm down.

Your boyfriend coughed hissingly, meaning for Youngmin to let go of you, but Youngmin stubbornly shook his head from left to right tightening his grip.

“If you don’t let go of my girlfriend,” he emphasized the ‘my girlfriend’ part, “I'm going to kick you in the balls.”

“Bwoh!?” Youngmin immediately let go in shock as he faced his twin brother. “You would do that to your own brother? I am ashamed.”

“Whatever. If you need a hug, hug someone else and leave my girl alone, got it?” Kwangmin threatened. 

“Yah, _______-ah?” Youngmin exclaimed. “Punish my brother for scolding me.”

“No.”

“Meanie, Minwoo-ah! I need a hugggg — eww, you’re sweating. Anyone else want to hug me, jebal.”

You laughed as Kwangmin came up to you, “Only I can hug you, got it?”

“Nae,” you replied while smiling.

“The winner is Boyfriend!” Kang Ho Dong announced as their fans began to cheer out loud.

Boyfriend immediately went on stage as the boys couldn’t help but cry. You too were crying in happiness. You clapped your hands together joining their fans. They thanked their song producer, manager, stylist noona, fans and even the camera guy. ^-^ Today was indeed one of their best day. After thanking and sobbing really hard in front of the camera, they walked out and Youngmin quickly hugged you.

“What did I say about hugging my girlfriend,” Kwangmin snickered as he peeled his brother away and literally pushed him hard to Minwoo. 

“Congratulations,” you said while wiping your tears away. “Why are you so calm? Aren’t you happy?”

“I am, but I’m cool. And cool guys don’t cry.”

You chuckled, “Ara ara, you’re cool.”

He smiled and gave you a hug and you both stayed like that for five minutes when you noticed your shirt getting wet. Your eyes widen as you asked, “Are you crying?”

“A-Aniyo,” he sniffed while parting away and turning his back on you. “I think my allergy is acting up.”

You giggled as you twirled him around to see his wet face, “You are crying.”

“Aniyo.”

“It’s not bad to cry, you know?” you told him while cuffing his cheeks.

“It’s not?” he asked sounding so pure and innocent.

“Nope.”

“Waaaah!” he dug his face in your shirt sobbing really hard as you patted his back.

“Aww, our Kwangminnie is crying,” Youngmin teased.

Kwangmin stopped crying as he glared at his twin, “You’re really getting in my nerves.”

“Ouuwahh!” he imitated Kwangmin. “Cry baby.”

“JO YOUNGMIN! YOU BETTER RUN! BECAUSE I’M GOING TO BREAK THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE OF YOURS!”

“I think that was a compliment, because you just said that I have a beautiful face.”

“It’s not going to be beautiful anymore,” Kwangmin smirked while making a fist.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GORGEOUS FACE!” 

“I DARE!”

“AHHHHHH! ______-ah help me! Your boyfriend is going to kill me,” Youngmin pleaded for help.

Kwangmin looked at you and pouted which you thought was cute, “Yes, you can beat up Youngmin.”

“Yes!” 

Youngmin mouth dropped, “Bwoh!? Aniyo! _____-ah! Aniyo! Ahhhhhh!”


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Hope you guys like this one-shot. Sorry if I made mistakes, I kind of rushed it. But at least I updated. xD I'll make it good next time. ^-^ Please support and subscribe my other new fics too. Did anyone get the pun?

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.