Drama Scene.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

One of his arm was wrapped around your waist as he used his other hand to lift your chin up for both of you to have eye contact. He leaned in as you were pretty nervous, without controlling yourself, you pushed him far from you as the director yelled out, "Cut!" and sighed,"Again."

You were filming the kissing part with your co.star, Jo Kwangmin. You messed up your hair getting really irritated. This is the seventh time you pushed him and the staff and director are getting really annoyed. The director called Kwangmin to have a little 'chit-chat'. 

"Kwangmin-ah?" the director began. "If she tries to push you again, take both of her arms and hold them tight then kiss her, got it? We need to move on to the next scene already."

Kwangmin nodded in understanding. The director grinned and shouted, "Places everyone! Take #8 and action!"

Your whole body was shaking as Kwangmin again wrapped one of his arm around your waist, lifting your chin up, he leaned in. Your eyes widen as you clutched your fingers together and was again ready to push him. You placed your hands on his shoulders as he swiftly grabbed it, just what the director had told him, he intertwined his fingers with yours as he kissed you. You felt your heart rapidly move as you felt a little comfortable, you kissed him back.

"And cut!" the director announced happily. "To the next scene."

Both of you pulled away as you felt your cheeks warm. You embarrassingly ran to your change room as you looked at your reflection onto the mirror. You were blushing real bad, but felt happy at the same time. Kwangmin had also dashed into his change room as he too was blushing. "Best scene ever," he whispered to himself.

"Kwangmin-ah! _______-ah!" the director called out.

You and Kwangmin ran out as both of you walked into the next set. You inhaled and exhaled, getting back into your actress expression. 

"And action!"

-The End


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers! Sorry for a stinky and an awful one-shot. It's very short. Sorry if I made mistales, I'll try my best for the next one-shot. So stay tuned~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.