Snow Storm.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

You're inside the kitchen baking a chocolate cake since it's christmas and your boyfriend is coming over. Your face is covered with flour and your hands are sticky. You want the cake to taste really good for his liking. All you have to do is put it inside the oven and wait for about twenty more minutes for it to be done. You squealed in excitement, "Please taste good!"

You sat on your couch waiting patiently as you turned to your window observing the neighbourhood. The weather is pretty bad, there's a snow storm and most of the roads are blocked. You became worried and decided to call your boyfriend. It kept ringing but he didn't answer. You were curious why, and so you gave up on calling once your phone's battery died. You sighed in defeat throwing your phone on the other side of the couch. You rubbed your hands together feeling uneasy when you heard your oven made a beeping sound, you rushed to it. You slowly opened it smelling the beautiful aroma and smiling really big. You placed it on the table ready to design it, but remembered that you're going to do it with Kwangmin. You dropped the icing on the table covering the cake and waiting for his presence.

You kept waiting while watching the weather forecast. A car incident happened near your street and you were worrying a lot that it may be Kwangmin. A tear fell from your eye as you quickly wiped it. You walked out of the door wearing your jacket, scarf, mittens and boots. You began to walk to the place where the incident happened. There was a lot of snow so it was really hard for you to walk. But you didn't give up, you kept walking. You fixed your scarf and tried to see from the fog. You reached your destination and saw many ambulance surrounding two cars and a huge truck.

"Excuse me!" you yelled trying to get through the crowd.

Unfortunately, they didn't let you through and told you to go home since it's not safe.

"Just let me see their faces, please!" you pleaded.

They harshly pushed you aside as you fell on the pile of snow. You didn't even get to glance at the injured and dead people on top of the gurney as they were quickly taken inside and left. You got up and began to cry as you tried to walk back home. You tripped on a huge rock and bumped your head on a tree since you couldn't really see properly.

"Kwangmin-ah!" you yelled sounding so frustrated as you began to pounce on the tree. "You promise that you'll design the cake with me!"

"And I always keep my promise," a familiar voice said from behind.

You turned around and hugged Kwangmin really tight. He chuckled, "Why are you punching the tree? Did it do anything to you?"

"It hit my head," you replied.

"Hahaha," he laughed.

 

~

 

You arrived back home as he placed you on the couch. He took your jacket, mittens, boots and scarf off, replacing it with a warm blanket. He sat down and cuddled with you inside the blanket.

"Why'd you go outside when it's so cold?" he asked.

"I thought something bad happened to you," you exclaimed. "What took you so long!"

"I needed to wear something pretty of course."

He stood up showing his leather jacket and black jeans with a new pair of sneakers.

"So you went shopping?"

He nodded as he carried you bridal style to the dining table and stated, "Now let's design my girlfriend's home made delicous cake."

You giggled as Kwangmim tried to draw Santa Claus. It was a fail which made both of you laugh. Beside his drawing, you drew pikachu which made him squeal with joy.

"Pikachu," he mimicked its voice. "But why did you draw him?"

You laughed while cuffing his face and replied, "Because Santa's going to give you pikachu for Christmas."

You took out a bag and pulled out a pikachu plushie as you handed it to him. His eyes sparkled as he hugged it really tight. He let go of pikachu and kissed you on the cheek while saying 'Thank You'.

"Now where's my gift?"

"I already gave you a kiss on the cheek, isn't that enough?"

You pouted, "Aniyo. I want lips."

"But pikachu's going to be jealous," he stated while hugging the plushie again.

You grabbed the pikachu plushie and hid it behind your back, "He won't see it."

He sighed in defeat and said, "Pikachu, don't peek!"

You giggled as he pressed his lips on yours. You sneakingly showed pikachu as he pulled away and quickly apologized.

"Pikachu, it's not what it looks like."

"Pwuahaha," you laughed. "Don't worry pikachu, how about I give you a kiss."

You gave the plushie a peck on its sewed lips as Kwangmin's mouth dropped. He grabbed pikachu and toss it away.

"Bad pikachu," he scolded as he wrapped his arms around you. "She's mine."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Sorry if I made mistakes, I'm kind of using an ipod right now. Hope you like this one-shot. Stay tuned for the next one.

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.