I choose you. {Final One-Shot}

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

Kwangmin was thinking deeply on who would he choose if he was given a chance to become a pokemon trainer. Bulbasaur? A grass type pokemon, strong and cute, but Charizard can beat him easily. Charizard? A fire type pokemon, stronger and real hot, but Squirtel can defeat him. Squirtel? A water type pokemon, much more stronger and cool, but Bulbasaur is his predator. Then who? Bulbasaur... Charizard... Squirtel... WAIT! Pikachu can kill them all! Yeah!!

On the other hand, you were shopping for a good present for tomorrow's occation. Your anniversary with Kwangmin. "I wonder what Kwangmin's getting me," you giggled as two pair of blue sneakers caught your eyes...

-------

It was now your anniversary. Opening the entrance door of their dorm, there you saw him in his pajamas sitting on the couch while hugging his pikachu toy. "Uhh.. Jagiya?" you called him, but his eyes were fixed to the television, ignoring your presence. Looks like his watching pokemon. On your anniversary??

Sitting beside him on the couch, you placed your head on his shoulder but to only get pushed by him. "Not now yeobo, this is a new episode. I can't be distracted," he exclaimed in a harsh tone which only made your eyes popped out in dismay.

"You do know it's our anniversary!!" you yelled, getting mad.

He didn't response because he was still too busy watching pokemon. You clutched onto your fingers making a bold fist as you couldn't help but explode. Grasping onto his arm to scream at him. Telling how it feels like he loves pokemon more than you. Rambling about how it's always Pikachu here, Pikachu there, Pikachu's everywhere. A pokerface and focused onto the television was what you earned from him. You stomped your right foot and yelled,"Fine! Let's break up!!"

Throwing the gift you were holding to his face, you twirled around to take your leave. But, a pair of tiny arms were suddenly s around your waist as your heart skipped a bit. "I'm sorry~" he whispered right through your arms.

"I understand that you love pokemon, but it's our anniversary!" you cried. "If you were to choose -"

You were cut off when he quickly turned you around to only meet up with his soft lips. A gentle and warm kiss. As you two broke the kiss, he placed his forehead onto yours and mumbled,"Yesterday, all I could think about was which pokemon to choose and now I think I know who....Just like what Ash Ketchum would say...."

"I choose you."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. ignore my mistakes, i'm using an ipad. And I have something very important to say...... THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING TO THIS FIC OF MINE WHICH HAS NOW ENDED. yes, this is the last kwangmin-one shot. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS and i'll miss writing for you all... except for those who subscribed to my other fics. But do check my other stories and subscribe if you want. and.... goodbye~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.