Phone.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

*Ring Ring* you didn't even flinch since, you were still sleeping on your bed because DUH! It's weekend. It rang again and again which got you irritated. You slipped your hand underneath your pillow where your phone kept vibrating. Taking your phone in your hand and placing it in your ears, you answered,"Yobeee -"

"-ook at her with a pathetic look and say 'I can't be with you anymore. It's not going to work out between us. We're through.' that's how you enddd -" you heard in the other line of your phone as you quickly hung up. 

Your eyes were bulging out thinking,'What the heck was that!? Practicing to break up with me!?' *Ring Ring* your phone rang again and it was him again, Jo Kwangmin aka; your boyfriend. You turned your phone off, even took it all out to pieces, ignoring his call because you were thinking that he would probably break up with you on the phone. 

 

-------

 

Weekend fainted and school came. You sneaked into the back entrance since you didn't want to collide with Kwangmin, trying to keep your relationship together. And luckily, you're not in the same class with him. ^u^ When lunch came, you would go out the campus and would try to hide from him. Not wanting to get caught, that's how it worked for you for another two days. 

But today, guess you were unfortunate. He was leaning against a wall waiting for you in the back entrance, and when you tried to scurry away, he grasped onto your arm. He turned you around asking for an explanaition on why you have been ignoring him. Trying to be strong, you made no eye contact whatsoever. Also for having really high pride and dignity, you ended it before he could

"I'm breaking up with you," you blurted out as you tried to get away from his grasp. 

"Bwoh!?" he asked in dismay, he tightened his grip and moved your head up, so that you could have eye contact with each other. "Why!? What's wrong!? Am I not good enough!? I can change for you! Just give me some time and I'll prove to you that I'm worth of your loving!"

He is now crying in front of you, but for he can't stop his emotions from showing. You bit your lip, not knowing what to do. You hate seeing him cry. Before you could even wipe his tears away, someone or some people interrupted.

"Kwangmin-ah! Pali, we need to -" a girl was standing there in shock while she glared at you. "What did you do to my partner!? Now he can't play!"

"Dongsaeng~" Youngmin sang as he pooped out of nowhere. "*O* why is my dongsaeng crying?"

"H-Hyung," Kwangmin sniffed while trying to wipe his tears away. "_____ wants to break up."

"That's because I heard that you were going to break up with me on the phone," you defended. "You said and I quote, 'I can't be with you anymore. It's not going to work out between us. We're through.'"

"That was me talking to Kwangmin," Youngmin confessed while scratching his head. "We do have the same voice on the phone. Hehehe."

"Why did you tell Kwangmin that?" the girl beside Youngmin asked. 

"Jinnie-ah," Youngmin replied back to her. "Kwangmin has something to tell you."

"What? What is it?" she asked.

"Jinnie-ah," Kwangmin sighed before speaking. "No offense, but you really . You're alwasy getting me killed in Black OPS. I can't be with you anymore. It's not going to work out between us. We're through in being partners. Sorry~"

dropped. "Bwoh!? I-I do not ," she argued with an indenial tone.

"_____-ah. Hope this clears out the misunderstanding."

You grinned and immediately hugged him,"Mianhae. I love you yeobo~"

"I love you too Jagiya~"

"Yah!! I do not ! I am wayyy better than you! You're going to regret that you said that! Fine, then let's be enemies! I'm going to crush you!!" >.<


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Sorry for a lousy one-shot. I kind of rushed this because i have to get off the computer.  i have school tomorrow. *sigh* sorry if i made mistakes. don't check my work and i really need to go now. stay tuned for the next one-shot. ^u^ oh, and i forgot to tell you, Black Ops is a shooting game. xD

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.