Sugar Free.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

"Juices up!" the host announced as everyone obeyed.

The host, Gyulli, decided to throw a party at her house, for she's moving away. You drank your whole juice feeling so jumpy. You began to get into the beat of the music shouting random stuff. After dancing and getting all sweaty, you walked to the center table where all the candies were. You reached for a sugary candy as you jumped in delicousness. You got addicted to it not knowing that you are eating mostly all of it. After eating so much candy, you became hyper. You were jumping non stop running around the house like a little kid. You suddenly bumped into someone's chest fainting on the person's arms. The person didn't know what to do as he began to carry you placing you on a vacant room on top of the bed. The person began to shake you wanting for you to wake up. You groaned as you opened one of your eye looking at the person's face. You suddenly laughed like a maniac not knowing that you drew him towards your face kissing the person on the lips. The person's eyes widen, but didn't pull away instead the person kissed you back. Not knowing, someone else was watching..

 

~

 

"Oww! My head.." you whine as it was hurting really bad. "Why am I home? What happened to the party?"

You scratched your head, lazily getting up from your bed and heading to your bathroom. You did your business before walking downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning," you greeted happily when you saw your mom.

"Your sugar problem acted up again," your mom sighed.

"Bwoh?" you asked cluelessly. "It did?"

"Your friend, Namyu, dropped you off last night saying you got all hyper which made you faint," your mom exclaimed. "You should really stop eating sugar."

"Kekeke, mianhae."

After getting ready and saying good bye to your mom, you headed to school. You arrived at school being greeted by your best friend joyfully. 

"Annyeong _____," Namyu said while smiling.

"Annyeong Namyu. Komawo for bringing me home last night," you chuckled feeling embarass.

"Don't thank me. Thank Kwangmin," he stated.

"Kwangmin? Waeyo?" you asked tilting your head to the left.

"Don't you remember? Last night?"

You shook your head from left to right innocently.

Namyu sighed, "You fainted in his arms because of sugar as he carried you to one of Gyulli's vacant room. You somehow laughed at the scene as you immediately kissed him."

"Bwoh!" you yelled. "I kissed him! How! That's a lie!"

Namyu sighed once again then admitted, "I was watching the both of you the whole time."

"You were? Why didn't you stop me!" you complained angrily. "Aish!"

You quickly ran through the hallway trying to find Kwangmin. You want to aplogize for what happened. You found him laughing with his friends which made you feel uneasy, for you thought that he told his friends what had happened between the both of you which made them think it's funny. You walked towards them asking him if you both can talk privately. Both of you talked outside the school. You were already shaking as you gave him a 90 degree bow.

"Mianhae."

He chuckled and teased, "You do have problems when it comes to sugar."

You pouted and stuttered, "S-sorry for kissing you."

"Oh that," he said blushing a bit. 

"Let's just forget everything that happened last night," you suggested.

You turned around as you were about to go when he immediately grabbed your arm.

"But I can't," he stated.

Your eyes widen as you turned to face him again, "Why not?"

"Because.. I liked it.."

"Y-you liked it?" you stuttered a bit shocked.

He pulled you close as he gently kissed you on the lips.

"Unlike you, I don't need sugar to kiss someone."

"Bwoh!?"

"I'm sugar free."


 Messejii from boy1a4:

 Hi readers and new readers. Hope you like this one-shot ! Stay tuned for the next one. Kekekeke. And comments are very appreciative. 

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.