Thank you, my stalker.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

You whom was sitting quietly at a nearby cafe having cappuccino while playing games on your ipod. School was over and you decided to chill. No noise. It feels so peaceful. You let out a huge sigh when a click was heard infront of you. You lifted your chin up to see a brown haired guy taking pictures of the outside scenery of the cafe. You began to observe his posture. He can almost imitate a professional photographer. What blows it off is that photographers take pictures at other far places. Not here.

You couldn't get your eyes off of him especially since you were feeling a bit suspicous of him. You were sure that the click came your way, but it's merely impossible. And why would he even take a picture of you.. You let out another sigh before standing up to go. Paying the waiter, you stormed off. Listening to music while walking through the side walk, you checked the time to see that it was only 5:00 p.m. Not wanting to go home yet, you decided to go to a friend's house and chill. While heading to Jeeya's place, your bestfriend, you began to hum. Lalalala~ Having really good and alert senses, you felt like someone was following you. You stopped walking as the steps faded away. Thinking that the person wasn't following you anymore, you continued to skip to your friend's place. *Click*

It sounded like a camera clicking. You gasped and quickly turned around to see the guy you saw at the cafe. You crossed your arms and asked with an annoyed tone,"Why are you following me?"

"I'm not," he denied as he looked at you in the eye. "My house is this way." You made an 'O' shape with your mouth then twirled around to walk again. *Click* you ignored the sound since you thought that he maybe just taking pictures of the neighbourhood. Arriving at Jeeya's place, you softly knocked on the door. *Click* 'That sound,' you thought in disbelief. 'He's still here?'

"Why are you still here?" you asked with irritation. 

"I live next door," he reasoned as he knocked on the door beside Jeeya's house. You felt embarassed as Jeeya opened the door and before she could welcome you, you welcomed yourself by immediately running inside and shutting the door. You were facepalmed. 

Meanwhile, the door opened for the brown haired guy as an old ajusshi came out. "Who are you!?" the ajusshi yelled in anger. "Get out of here!" the boy quickly ran away for his life, afraid of the man. He sighed after escaping that embarassment scene. The truth was, he didn't actually live there. He just really wanted to follow you and take pictures of you. He skimmed through the pictures that he took of you and was completely in a love trance. Smiling weirdly to himself..

 

------- 

 

Giggling on your way out of Jeeya's place. It was late and you decided to go home before you get introuble by your parents. You turned and screamed from shock. The boy was still there, sleeping on the staircase. You slowly walked near him to wake him up when you noticed his camera was on. You took it from his hand and looked at at the picture he was looking at. It was you. You were then really creeped out by it which made you yell,"STALKER!!!"

He quickly woke up and stood up to cover your mouth. Trying to reason with you by saying that he's not a stalker. You bit his hand and immediately ran away back home. 

Arriving at your house, you were breathing heavily. You were still weirded out by that boy. "Who the heck is he...?"

 

-------

 

Days passed. You haven't seen the boy since that day at the cafe and at Jeeya's house. You were then suddenly eager to see him. He was kind of cute. You giggled but then mentally slapped your self on the head. School is finally over and you and Jeeya were partnered up to do a project together. So both of you decided to go at her house. You were so excited to go, because you were hoping to see him there. Since he does live next door

*Knock knock* you were now shaking in nervousness. Before you could turn to leave, the door burst open. A man was standing infront of you. A scary man. The man was about to say something when you cut him off by screaming and running to Jeeya's house, completely leaving the man clueless. He sighed,"I'm moving out of this creepy place.."

 

-------

 

Walking on the side walk as you were upset about not seeing the guy. You bowed your head down not knowing that a huge man was there that you two collided at each other. The man got angry and to make it worse, he was drunk. You gulped and stumbled back. He was about to give you a slap on the face as a punishment when a hand suddenly grabbed his. You were stunned to see that the boy was right beside you, being your hero. You were expecting a wild fight when the drunk man suddenly got dizzy, probably because of all the beer he had drank. He collapsed. 

You turned to the boy and thanked him. He smiled as he suggested to walk you home, just incase. You nodded right away as you both headed to your place. It was pretty silent when he decided to break it. "What's your name?" he calmly asked.

"Lee _______," you introduce yourself. "What's yours?"

"Jo Kwangmin," he gave you a charming smile. You both shook hands not even knowing that you two had arrived at your place. You were about to go inside when you remembered something. "Kwangmin-sshi? Mianhae for calling you a stalker, even though you are," you mumbled the last five syllables. 

"I heard that," he replied which made you laugh.

"I think this is the first time that I'm ever going to thank a stalker so listen carefully," you exclaimed. "Thank you my stalker, for saving me.."

He smiled. Reaching for the door knob he suddenly grasped onto your arm and gave you a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight," he immediately said while running off.

"YAH!!" you shouted.

He turned around and yelled back,"Don't worry, I'll still be watching you... And I have proof... The proof is inside my camera..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Sorry for a lousy one-shot. Ignore my mistakes.. I'll try to make it good next time. ^^ stay tuned~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.