Type Of Guy.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

"What type of guy do you like?" asked Youngmin.

"Bwoh?" your mouth turned in to an "O" shape. "Why do you want to know?"

"I have a project about what girls like in a guy. Jebal, answer my question," he pleaded using his adorable puppy eyes. 

"Ara, ara," you finally gave in to him. "Well, I like a guy who would be crazy enough to do anything for me."

"Do what?" he asked with a serious tone.

"Something stupid," you simply answered before walking away to your class.

"Wait!" he called out, but you ignored him. "Aish."

"What did she say?" Kwangmin who was hiding behind a nearby locker and listening to their conversation immediately ran to his brother and asked. "What type of guy does she like? Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me. Please!"

"Calm down bro, and all she said is a guy who would do crazy actions for her," Youngmin exclaimed.

"Bwoh! How stupid?" Kwangmin tilted his head to the left.

Youngmin shrugged his shoulders and shook his head from left to right, "I don't know. She didn't tell me."

"Aish! You're no help!" Kwangmin whined while stomping his foot and walking away.

"Wait for me!" Youngmin annoyingly shouted following the fading shadow and presence of his lovely brother.

"Something stupid huh?" Kwangmin whispered softly to himself. "Like, only an idiot would do. Arasso."

A smirked formed in his lips as he thought of a plan..

 

~

 

You were sitting outside the school on a wooden bench studying for your upcoming test. The wind was blowing and smashing through your cheeks as everything was quiet. Perfect time for you to study and get a good grade after. Your eyes were stuck on the words as you kept reading and reading when suddenly, you heard girls screaming their heads off. But not in a terrified way, instead in an admiration squeal of fan girls. You stood up from the bench leaving your textbooks behind as you tried to get a quick glance of what they're screaming in awe for. You tried to squeeze into the crowd tripping and losing your balance a bit. As you finally got through the crowd your eyes widen of what you're two pair of eyes are looking at.

"Kwangmin?" 

tumblr_lup6grLFWB1qmopf7o4_250.gif

"PWUAHAHAHA! What are you wearing!?" you burst out of laughter.

"Only an idiot would do," Kwangmin replied smiling like an idiot.

"What.. hahaha.. are you.. hahaha... talking about?" you asked between your laugh. 

"Youngmin said that you like a guy who would do crazy things for you. Don't you think this is crazy?" 

"Bwoh?" you asked not knowing what he's talking about.

He grabbed your arm leading you to the rooftop and locking door so that he can talk to you privately.

"Am I perhaps someone you're looking for?" he shyly asked.

"Looking for what?"

"Your meant to be guy. Am I the guy you're looking for to be with you forever and ever!" he exploded in irritation.

Your eyes widen as you don't know what to say. You just kept silent blushing a bit.

"What I mean is.. uhmm.. I did all of this for you," he confessed.

"Why?"

"Because I like you. I told Youngmin to ask you what you like in a guy so that I can change to be like him. I want to be the guy you're looking for. So, I dressed like this to look like an idiot."

You laughed harder than ever which made him furious.

"Stop laughing! If you don't want to accept my feelings just tell me instead of making me look like an idiot!" he yelled with anger. 

You stopped laughing and examined him from head to toe.

"Okay fine, I already look like an idiot," he said while bowing his head down trying to hide his flushed face.

"You look cute," you simple said.

He looked up and asked, "Jinja?"

You nodded your head like a little kid and stated, "I'm touched that you would do this just for me. This wasn't really what I mean when I told Youngmin that I like someone who would do stupid stuff, but you're close."

"So does this mean you like me too," Kwangmin's eyes sparkled.

"I didn't say that!" you defended which made him frown.

"But you do," he teased making his frown upside down.

You sighed in defeat, "Arasso."

"Okay what?" 

"Kwangmin!" you whined. 

"What! I'm just asking. Now answer me."

"....uhmm,.... I... like you too," you mumbled under your breath.

"I can't hear you, say that again."

You hit him in the arm getting really annoyed, "I said I LIKE YOU!"

You yelled in his ears, "Can you hear me now!"

He shook his head from left to right, "I still can't hear you."

You got pissed and decided to just leave him. You reached for the lock as he swiftly pulled you into his arms and hugging you tightly, kissing your forehead and whispering, "Now I want you to say 'I Love You'."

"Pabo."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hope you like this one-shot! Stay tuned for the next one..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.