Got me falling down.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

*Honjaga anin dul dul dul gaseumi tteollyeowa wa wa
Nege falling down falling down ireon nari naege
Honjaga anin dul dul dul gaseumi tteollyeowa wa wa
Nege falling down falling down kkeutdo eobsi ppajyeoman ga nan*

 

  You were listening to 'Not one but two' by Boyfriend on your ipod while trying to finish up your homework in your living room. Math. So easy. Precisely on the last question, you couldn't wait till you were done because finally, you can relax. And done. Letting out a huge sigh, closing your book and laying down on the couch, you turned the television on. Switching the channel to find your boyfriend, Jo Kwangmin and s with a girl being interviewed. It got your full attention. On the television, the interviewer asked the members about their upcoming comeback. They talked about how it's going to be a big hit and you just nodded your head. Then suddenly, the topic changed. The interviewer who was a girl by the way, turned to the girl sitting in between the members about her ideal type.

"Actually, I do have an ideal type," the girl confessed as she took a quick glanced at Kwangmin which was caught by the ninja camera man. The interviewer furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Kwangmin then back at the girl.

"I see," she replied with a smirk while she turned her head to the camera and announced,"All of you bestfriends out there, your Kwangminnie is TAKEN!"

"Yeah, I took him," you snickered angrily as you quickly turned the television off. 

 

-------

 

Meanwhile, Boyfriend's interview was over as they bowed to the lady who interviewed them and went to their dressing room. They were immediately greeted by their manager as he gave the boys a thumbs up. Heading back to their dorm after saying their farewell to Seonyu, the main girl in their upcoming new music video as they were ONLY FRIENDS. 

Kwangmin went straight at your house even though he's exhausted from his schedule today. Knocking at your door, you didn't open it which made him frown. He then decided to climb up on your window where he simply used a ladder that he borrowed from a nearby house. The owner allowed him to use it who was a girl because of the aegyo he did for her. "Typical fangirls," he chuckled.

Climbing up and sliding your window up, you let out a small scream as you were shock to see him. You stomped towards him as you placed your hands on the window and pushing it down which trapped his own two hands. "Ahhh!" he yelled in pain as he accidentally let go where the ladder stumbled and he fell down. You screamed for his name before rushing outside to see if he's alright. "Oppa, mianhae, jebal be okay," you began to his back while hugging him tightly in your arms. 

He smiled but then frowned and asked,"Why don't you want me inside your house?"

"I saw your interview earlier today," you confessed which made him grin wide.

"So you were jealous that Seonyu told everyone that I was her ideal type."

You looked away feeling embarass as you had a deep shade of red on your cheeks. Kwangmin began to laugh non-stop thinking that YOU, his girlfriend, would get jealous on very little things. "It's not funny," you grumply stated.

"Don't worry, you're my only girl. And will always be my only girl." It was then quiet. You turned to him and asked concernly,"Are you alright?"

He nodded then suggested,"Want to go on a date?"

A smile appeared across your lips then nodded. You both went back inside so that you can get ready as you decided to bring your ipod along. You slipped one of the earphones on your left ear while Kwangmin took the other one and it on his right ear. Listening to his own group song, 'Not one but two'...

"Nege falling down, falling down~"

He then burst out laughing,"Yes. You got me falling down, LITERALLY. Now my bum hurts..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. Hope this one-shot wasn't tooo boring. Sorry if I made mistakes. Stay tuned for the next one-shot. ^^v

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.