Just want to know your name.

Kwangmin One Shots ♥

Kwangmin's P.O.V: {first time i'm writing with a P.O.V, let's see how it turns out..}

Riding my bike into the front gate and entering, the cool breeze smashed against my cheek as I saw a cute girl from the corner of eye. I was mesmerized by her beauty that my bike ran against the wall making me fall on my bottom and earning a small scratch on my leg. Laughter then came in her directing as she was chuckling at my fail. "Nice first impression Kwangmin," I mumbled angrily at myself while standing up to fix the posture of my bike which was pretty bad. I sighed,"My first day in school and I bet most of them think that I'm very clumsy."

Youngmin, my older twin brother ran towards me and helped me up. We're both the new student. After locking my bike at the side railing, I walked inside with Youngmin. No, I don't call him hyung. He's older by six minutes, not a very big deal. Anyways, we're both in the same class. We walked inside our new classroom and I was stunned to see her. The girl from earlier. She was surrounded by many girls and boys which is probably because she's popular. A queenka maybe? The teacher soon came in and me and my brother introduced ourselves. They were looking at us like were some kind of aliens. What? They haven't seen twins before? It was always like this..

 

I sat beside my brother which was the two desks behind her. The bell rang and everyone went back to their seats and gave their attention to our teacher. She then turned towards me and Youngmin and smiled. "Annyeong. Welcome to Starship Academy," she greeted us and I smiled back.

I then quickly looked away because I could feel my cheeks burning. She just giggled and continued to listen to our teacher's lesson. Youngmin suddenly nudged me with a smirk on his face. I shook my head and ignored him. "But I wonder what her name is?" I asked inside my head.

Bring Bring~ It was lunch time and before I could even ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me, she disappeared. I know I know.. it's weird for a new student to ask a popular girl for lunch. But I just really want to know her name.. I sighed,"I guess I have no choice but to eat with a messy eater Youngmin."

We arrived at the cafeteria as I tried to look for her. But unfortunately, she was out of sight. I scratched my head in irritation. "Where could she be?"

NOOOOO! She's not in my classes anymore, only first period. This !! Let's skip through this torture and head to the bell where it means that school is over. Bring Bring~ I stormed out of the classroom with my bag swayed over my shoulder as it kept smashing against the wall. I decided to wait for her outside. And yes, I left my brother. ^.^ I'm so evil. Waiting.. waiting.. Found yah!! I immediately ran towards her as she was about to open the door of the car that she'll be riding on, I grasped onto her arm. She twirled around and smiled,"Oh, annyeong Kwangmin-sshi."

She remembers my name. I was smiling like an idiot when I finally got back to my senses, I asked,"May i know your name?"

Your P.O.V:

"Why do want to know?" you bluntly asked while crossing your arms.

"Because I want to know the name of the person who got me at love at first sight.."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hi readers. ignore my mistakes, i'm using an ipad. also..this one-shot was inspired by Jay Park's song 'Just want to know your name' and a little of BYG and Zelo's 'Never Give Up.' hope you guys like it and stay tuned for the next one-shot. C:

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.