Disastrous Full Moon

Mission Impossible: Reunite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was during lunch that Chaeyoung heard both her daughter’s telepathic messages reach her mind. She sat straighter in her chair, gripping on the edges of it. She could feel the panic laced in their words and it caused her to dig her nail in the chair.   ‘Mummy, help us! Kris is losing it!’ She heard Mina’s shout push at her.   ‘Hurry mummy. He’s going to attack someone.’   Chaeyoung was confused at first but then she clicked. *Damn it, how could I forget?* Furious at herself for not being aware that it was the day Kris would lose some sanity and severely injury anyone who displeased him.    He could only calm down once Chaeyoung was at his side. It was the mark on Chaeyoung’s neck that made him act offensively. He just needed Chaeyoung quick to soothe his hungry wolf. Chaeyoung remembered that with each year, Kris would go ballistic. He would attack anything and anyone except Mina and Yoon. It was harder for Kris as he could not transform into wolf form either, and that angered his inner wolf more.    The only cure for Kris on the Full Moon was if Chaeyoung as at his side, tucked closely to him. Worried that Kris might really hurt someone, she dashed towards her daughter’s cries.   Chaeyoung gaped at the scene when she arrived.    No one noticed her entrance, since most were trying to stop Kris from killing a royal guard who chose to stick a spear his way. It didn’t help at all when from the corner of her eyes; Chaeyoung saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun go towards Kris only to be flung back mercilessly.   Chaeyoung examined the room closely and caught her two daughters huddled in a corner, with Kai standing in front of them protectively. She was grateful that Kai was protecting the twins, but why? He was not caring to anyone whom he barely knew.    “Argh, that hurt you motherer!” Baekhyun gritted out, forcing his legs to stand.    Kris growled in Baekhyun’s direction. The guard he had by neck was chucked aside like a lifeless doll and each step Kris took, a rack of booms filtered the room.   Chaeyoung had to stop Kris now or Baekhyun will be no more.   Ignoring the chaos around her, her vision was set on Kris. He moved fast, and she willed her legs to pick momentum. She sprinted fast, and just when Kris extended his hand to grab Baekhyun, Chaeyoung clasped onto Kris’s collar and slammed him to the ground with an explosive bang.   Screams echoed through the room, and Chaeyoung heard Kris groan beneath her. The impact had been so hard that things flew in all directions and there was literally a dent where Kris and Chaeyoung landed.   Kris being the stubborn prick he was as well as blood-thirsty for Baekhyun, he tried to stand up to attack Baekhyun again. Chaeyoung rolled on top of Kris to stop him. She straddled his hips and held his arms down. “Stop.” She ordered, a fierce tone in her voice.   Kris’s eyes flashed silver, like his wolf had just recognised who Chaeyoung was. Instead of attempting to shove Chaeyoung away, he sat up and pulled her into his arms. She could feel his muscles relax as he rested his face at the crook of her neck where his mark resided.   “I though you wouldn’t get here in time.” Kris breathed heavily against the nape of her neck as he clung onto her tightly and desperately. She winced when she felt his nails dig into her back, and a small whimper emitted from her lips. “, sorry!” Kris gasped, easing his nails from her skin.   “It’s alright.” Chaeyoung assured Kris.   Kris was quivering, and his breathing was strained and heavy. “I almost killed them.” He sounded guilty. “I could see myself ‘wanting’ to kill them.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter