Time, Please Stop

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

"Time, please stop it tracks.."

Luhan walk leisurely along way the corridor while bowing politely toward a few nurses passing him with a wide smile. His right hands hold tightly the bouquet of red roses he bought from before. He remember clearly this morning Chorong had call her out of sudden before complaining and whining simultaneously about how he never once giving her a flower during the time they were together making the boy gawked in surprise. His question finally being answer as Chanyeol informs him that there was a small event at the hospital this morning as a man proposes to his girlfriend. Luhan make a conclusion that Chorong already saw the even and sulking all by herself before let out her anger to him.

Luhan continue making his way toward Chorong room while smiling as his head were busy imagining what would be the girl reaction upon seeing the flowers he had brought for her. Luhan feet’s stop suddenly as he stood a few meter away from the room door. His eyes widen in shock. A middle age man which Luhan recognize as Chorong doctor comes inside the close door in rushing following by a few nurses behind her. Luhan froze on his spot. His grip on the bouquet loosens ending the poor flowers fall on the cold floor. There was a bad feeling riding in on a cold atmosphere.

Slowly, he takes a few steps closer toward the room, standing in front of it. Luhan shaking hand tries to reach the door knob but fail. He could feel his heart ripen of if he enters the room right at the moment. Luhan just stood there in frozen before the door being open from inside the room revealing the middle age doctor from before. The expression on his face is unreadable.

“You should come inside. She’s been waiting for you.” Dr. Jang informed as his hand reach Luhan shoulder for a small tap before walking way with the rest of the nurses tailing behind him. There was a hint on his voice that making Luhan shiver in nervousness.

Collecting all his strengthens with a clenching fist, Luhan make his way inside the room. His view were greet with a scene of a familiar girl lying on the bed. Luhan eyes darted toward the man sitting beside the bed with his hands holding tightly on the girl hand. Taking a last kiss on the girl forehead, Mr. Han then immediately make his way toward the door without a single word coming out from his mouth leaving Luhan behind alone. Slowly, he’s making his way closer to the girl. His hand reach the girl cold hand.

“When do you come?” Chorong asked as soon as her eyes meet with the boy. Her colorless lips try to form a smile but Luhan can only see the pain attach to the smile. It hurt him every time when she tries so hard to hide her pain from him.

“Just now. I come right away after school.” Luhan gently caresses Chorong hair.

“What about your practice?” Chorong questioned again before pat gently an empty space on the bed. Luhan climb up onto the bed before slowly taking the girl onto his embrace.

“I don’t feel like coming to practice today. You know how hard Kris can get especially our last game in only a few days away.” Luhan answered.

“That is the more reason you need to practice.” Chorong reminded.

“Do you want to help me?”

 

++*****+++*******++

Luhan already drained in energy after an hour of basketball practice alone on the hospital court while Chorong silently watching him on the side. There were only the two of them on the court accompanying with the night stars up above the sky.

“Are you planning on winning the game while playing like that?” Chorong commented as soon as Luhan finish his practice before walking toward him slowly.

“What about my playing?” Luhan asked proudly with joke.

“Even I can do better than that.” Chorong mocked playfully.

“While looking like that?” Luhan replied back referring to the girl that wrap around a big blanket around her body while keep play along with the fake argument. This kind of scene reminds him of their encounter before. The time when he was admit to hospital just a few months ago.

“I can walk, and I definitely still better than you in basketball.” Chorong replied, reminiscing the time too.

“The first one to make a shot win.” Chorong dared.

“Deal.” Luhan agreed with a wide smile. Luhan playfully bounce the ball with a smirk toward the girl. She moved forward to him and tries to snatch the ball. He pulled the ball away from her and holds it highly above their head, not moving an inch, enjoying the moment just like before. The girl jumped slightly to reach the ball but failed.

“Look, what’s that?” Chorong shouted suddenly trying to use her old tactic on him once again but this time, Luhan not buy it.

“I’m not going to get trick by you again.” Luhan final words before throw the ball into the net easily.

“Yes! I win.” He announced happily making the girl pout in disappointment.   

“What kind of guys that doesn’t even want to try to lose to a girl?” Chorong pouted.

“A guy that not going to get trick by some cunning lady for the second time.” Luhan replied jokingly.

“I’m not going to talk to you. You’re so inconsiderate even to your girlfriend.” Chorong threaten before turn her back on him, pretending to sulk. Luhan chuckles loudly with the girl action. His hands reach the girl body before turning her back to face him with a meaningful smirk on his lips.

“Then use your mouth for another reason then.” Luhan finished before moving his lips closer to the girl. Just once. Really just this one time and he wouldn’t dare to ask anymore. Time, please stop it track.

 

++*****+++*******++

 


p/s : Another chapter updated... Hope you guys enjoy the story up until the new chapter... btw, should I continuosly update the new chapter on this week too or should I just lay down for a while?? WARNING.. it's not going to be a happy update for the next chapter.. drop your comment below to let me know.. thanks guys!!!!