Only Mine

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

"You’ll never know what you get until lost.."

 

Seohyun wore a white loose t-shirt and a maroon skirt. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. Her lips plastered with a smile when she walked in into the gym fill with crowded people together with her friends while chatting with each other. Seohyun wasn’t really into a sport including basketball but today is exception. Luhan have invited her to watch the match and she really cannot refuse the invitation. After all, it’s from Luhan. Luckily, her friends agree to accompany her to watch the game or else it would be really awkward for her to just coming here by herself, not knowing what to do.

Seohyun and her friends settle their self at the chair a few minutes before the game started. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Luhan who is now in the middle of getting himself ready for the match just a few minutes more. Seohyun tried waving her hands up, wishing for Luhan to notice her presence there in the middle of the crowded people. To her disappointment, Luhan didn’t notice her.

“What a lucky guy to have your support for him.” Yoona, her friend spoke to Seohyun ears closely when the place already filled with a loud chatting noise from the audience, afraid for her not to hear the comment. Seohyun turn her head slightly to her friend words.

“I heard that he is one of the star players. Lucky for you to have him.” Hyoyeon, the other friend added. Seohyun can’t help but to smile shyly from her friends’ comments.

“We’re just a friend, nothing more.” Seohyun replied, trying to deny her friends words and act as normal as usual. Both of her cheeks already blushed at the moment. Her heart filled with excitement.

“You guys wouldn’t be just a friend when you desperately asking for us to accompany you to watch the game when we all know that you don’t have any slight interest with the game. You just care for the person who plays the game.” Hyoyeon stated again, grinning to the blushed Seohyun. Yoona on the other side also try hard to suppress her laughter from Seohyun reaction to their teasing.

Seohyun looked down to her own feet, wishing to hide her real feeling from her friends eyes. She doesn’t know why, but her friends words seems to perfect in her ears. Among the hundreds of girls trying to get close to Luhan, she is the only one who can be with him. She is the only one that Luhan treat with gentleness and a warm feeling. When the other girls tried hard to do so many things to get his attention, Seohyun just need to stand there in order for him to come to her, to notice her presence.

“That right. Luhan oppa belong to me and mine only.” Her heart claimed.

“The game is starting.” Yoona announced, returning Seohyun back from her thought.

Just like that, for the whole time until the last whistle blow by the referee indicating that the game finally ended, never once Seohyun eyes leave him. She watches in happiness when Luhan is celebrating the win they got with his team members and the place filled with a loud cheer from the audience. Then, Seohyun feet take the faster move from she own mind when she’s now already heading toward him to share the moment.

Seohyun were too focused to reach to Luhan place until she doesn’t notice that someone else also doing the same thing with her. The different is, the other person is faster than her. And the next thing she know that Luhan is already gone from her sight, heading outside the gym when a girl pulling him forcefully on the wrist. To her surprise, Luhan doesn’t seem to mind the girl action toward him.

“Park Chorong?” Seohyun muttered the name slowly, confused with what she saw before. Everything happens so fast that her eyes can’t really catch what just happen in front of her before. Right at the moment, Seohyun felt like something sharp just stabbed her heart from the inside. It hurt her so much and she doesn’t like it.

“What happen? Where is your boyfriend heading to?” Who’s the girl with him?” Hyoyeon showered her with questions that Seohyun herself can’t answer when they reach to her. Seohyun can felt that her heart shrink in jealousy. Her mind also filled with a lot of questions. One thing Seohyun knew, deep down her heart Seohyunsure she knows the girl.

 

++*****+++*******++

“Yoon Bomi. Come out right now or you will regret it forever!” Chorong yelled in anger, searching for to girl in her classroom. The stares she received from a few students inside the classroom were ignored by her. What she knows right now is she needs to find the girl as soon as possible. Just then, her eyes saw the girl she was looking for at the end of the classroom, chatting something happily with her friends. Chorong move her feet faster to reach for the girls.

“Yoon Bomi. Do you want to die?” Chorong asked angrily to Bomi as soon as she reaches to their place. Her face show both angry and frustrated one. Bomi stare to her in confused look.

“What is wrong with you? Bomi asked back in confused state. Chorong just barged in into her classroom, looking for her and throw her a question angrily while she on the other hand, doesn’t have any single clue about what is going on right now.

“Luhan is having a hard time because of you. He doesn’t even get the chance to meet with me.” Chorong explained the situation, still with angry tone.

Bomi mouth forms an O shape, starting to understand the situation. She is not that smart but she also not that dump to understand what is Chorong talking about right now. In fact, she knew it clearly what Chorong mean by her words. She is having a fight with Kris last week over some tiny matter but what make it last longer than she would expected is, Kris didn’t even bother to make the thing right. It’s been a whole week to be counted that Kris didn’t contact her or try looking for her and that make her feeling boiling in anger whenever she think of that matter. Kris should know by himself that sometime, all a girl need is a little comfort and a simple word like ‘I’m sorry’ or ‘I love you’.

Knowing Kris and now Chorong words before, Bomi knew that Kris have release his anger from their fight on his team. It’s just mean one thing, extra hard practice with extra time for all of them. That is why Chorong came to see her in anger, because his boyfriend is having a hard time from the hell practice.

“It’s his fault. I’m not going to apologize to him first just because of your boyfriend is having a hard time.”Bomi stated, not moving an inch from her decision. A bad replied from her because when she finish the sentence, Bomi can see that Chorong expression turned dark. That moment she knew she is in big trouble for messing with the leader. Everyday Chorong is a cute and bubbly big sister but once you got into her bad side, you’re doomed.

Chorong narrow her eyes while her lips turned into a thin line. Bomi can felt a dark creepy aura coming out from Chorong body. Her feet moved slowly toward Bomi, reducing their gap. Bomi gulped in nervousness. Her feet also moved a few steps backward, afraid on what would happen in the future.

“If you can’t make him to stop, your life will be a living hell too.” Chorongwarned her firmly, still wearing the same expression that Bomi sure she will get a nightmare tonight because of that face.

 

++*****+++*******

“The practice is over.” Kris announced to his team members who is now laytiredly on the floor, restless with the practice. They all turned in shock with the captain statement, wanting to make sure that they heard it right.

It’s been a week that Kris back to be himself or worse to be exact after he got himself a girlfriend. That moments, they all knew that Kris is having a fight with his girlfriend and let it all his anger into the practice and because of that, they have to suffer.

But Kris words before doesn’t seem to convince his teammates. They just stay there in confused, not moving a single muscle.

“The practice is over. What you guys doing here anymore?” Kris asked after seeing s doesn’t seem to process clearly his word before.

“You mean… we all can go like… right now?” Chen asked carefully on behalf of s.

“Or if you guys still want to continue the practice, I don’t mind.” Kris asked back to them teasingly. Upon hearing Kris word, all of them stood up almost immediately before hurriedly picking up their things outside the court and heading toward the exit door, not even turning their head behind them. Kris chuckles a bit to saw their action. He can see that all of them really want to get out from his training. Lucky for them because he just receive a text message from his girlfriend a minute ago, the reason for all this intense training. Kris eyes then turned to Luhan, who also busy packing up his belonging. Kris then moved closer to him.

“Thank you.” Kris spoke, tapping Luhan shoulder lightly feeling grateful to the boy. Luhan just replied him with a weird expression, not understand Kris word.

“Thank to you I made up with Bomi or should I say, thanks to your girlfriend.” Kris said again, hinting to Luhan with a smile.

“Chorong?” Luhan asked again in confused.

“I really thought that I got the most unfeminine and fearless girl as my girlfriend but then, I was wrong. There is something she afraid of, yourgirlfriend.” Kris commented with a chuckle.

“You wouldn’t know how scary she can be.” Luhan commented back thoughtless earning his a laugh from Kris. Luhan too wouldn’t believe it if he didn’t see it with his own eyes how scary Chorong can be sometimes.

“I’m happy to see enough of her just like now. Nevertheless, thank to that side of her, Bomi and I in good terms back.” Kris replied again while Luhan nodded his headed in agreement.

“Oh, I think you might want to hurry up to go outside before we all got to see that scary side here.” Kris warned making Luhan gasped in shock. He doesn’t have to think twice to know what Kris means by that. Luhan running toward the exit door as fast as he could before finally stop when his eyes meet with a figure of a girl who waits at the corner of the stairs, pouting her lips cutely. The girl then smile widely upon seeing him standing a few meter from her place before walking excitedly toward his diredction.

“Let’s go.” Chorong commanded, linking her hand on his left arm dragging him from the place.

“What have you done, Park Chorong?” Luhan asked jokingly, referring to what happen with Kris and Bomi. Chorong replied his question with just ignorance face while their feet keep moving forward.

“I’m just helping them, you know.” Chorong finally spoke, defending her action.

“Of course, I’m helping us too.” Chorong stated again but this time with a low tone which Luhan can barely catch what she was saying. He can’t help but to laugh from her statement.

“You didn’t have the time to spend with me because you’re too busy with the practice when the one at fault is them. They were having a fight but it doesn’t mean that everyone else have to suffer with them. I barely see you this whole week and I don’t like it.” Chorong said frustrated, letting out all her thought. Luhan stopped their track and moving both of his hands to grab her shoulder, making her to face him. Luhan look into Chorong eyes where he found what he was looking for on it. Care.Chorong do care about him and to know it with his own, he like the feeling.

“I will never get tired of your unpredictable acts, baby.” Chorong eyes widen in surprise from his words. Luhan doesn’t even know where the words come from because he himself feels shocked from what he said just now. His cheek turned blushed because of the embarrassment feeling and immediately pulling back his hands from her, avoiding her eyes while Chorong is now enjoying the moment so much. Chorong know that Luhan didn’t mean to say it out loud for her to hear but it is too late right now. She have heard it and she love it. Luhan like her as much she likes him. They were just stood there awkwardly for a moments when suddenly the both of them heard a voice.

“Oppa.” Luhan and Chorong turned their head in sync to the voice when Luhan eyes widen to see the person standing a few meter from their whereabouts.

 

++*****+++*******++