Wish

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

“But instead of a present, grant me a wish...” 

“No running. No junk food. Do not go to somewhere too hot or too cold. Everything that involves with extreme activity is strictly prohibited. “ Luhan chuckles silently when his eyes caught Chorong trying to roll her eyes toward her father words.

“Should we just get married then?” Mr. Han eyes widen with his daughter sudden abrupt question. Luhan gawked in surprise while staring toward the girl beside him who is just standing innocently just like the thing she just said before is only something usual to say.

“Park Chorong!” Mr. Han warned firmly, irritated with his daughter playfulness.

“We can’t do this. We can’t do that. What do you expect us to do then? It’s better to just letting us to stay in here.” Chorong protested with pouted.

“That would be great. You guys just stay in here.” Mr. Han decided quickly with his daughter suggestion as if he is actually waiting for the sentence to come out from the girl mouth.

“Appa!” Chorong whinced. It’s been two straight week she’s being admit to hospital and the boredom is finally killing her. Chorong determine to get out from the hospital no matter what it take even for just a while.

“Fine. We guys can go out. But, promise me one thing.” Mr. Han warned again with much softer tone from before. Chorong beamed in happiness with her father approval.

“Anything.”

“Make sure to stay warm all the time. You really cannot catch a cold.” Mr. Han reminded as he darted his attention toward the statue-like boy beside her daughter. Luhan almost immediately nodded his head in surprise.

“It’s easy. Look.” Chorong replied before grabbing Luhan hand tightly with her before waving it in front of her father.

“I got my own personal warmer with me.” She continued. Luhan chuckles in amusement while Mr. Han widen his eyes in shock with his daughter daring answer.

 

++*****+++*******++

“Are you happy?” Chorong looked up beside her while continuously her strawberry ice cream that she threatens Luhan to buy her from before.

“About what?”

“We are eating ice cream in the middle of night after cycling half way round alongside the Han River. That is too, after we eat large amount of deokbokki.” Luhan reminded. As far as he remembers, Chorong already drag him to do all the forbidden thing her father told them not to do as soon as they walk away from the hospital before.

“And?” Chorong asked back innocently without any single regret showing on her face. In fact, she seems to really enjoy the moment as if there is nothing wrong with all the things they were doing right then and now.

“Park Chorong. Are you trying to kill me? Your father would kill me if he find out about this.” Luhan reminded again.

“Then I’m going to kill him as revenge before killing myself after that. I can’t live without you.” Chorong replied. Luhan cannot help but chuckles with the girl answer.

“What if you catch a cold then?” Luhan questioned again, completely giving up scolding the stubborn girl.

“What is so hard about that? You are here. Don’t you remember? You are my personal warmer.” Chorong reminded back playfully. Her other hand without the ice cream immediately find its way toward Luhan hand before holding it tightly with her.

“My hand is cold right now so, it is your responsibility to keep it warm again.” Chorong grinned happily. Luhan cannot help but to chuckles loudly with the girl action. Chorong never fail to amuse him.

“Aren’t your body cold too?” Luhan questioned before moving his body closer toward the girl before pulling the petite figure into his embrace tightly. Chorong can feel her cheeks redden with Luhan sudden daring movement. She smile in happiness.

“When is your final game?” Chorong asked shyly feeling her body a lot warmer with Luhan tight embrace around her.

“Next week.” Chorong nodded slightly signaling the boy that she heard his answer.

“Are you going to give me a present if I win this time around too?” Luhan turned the girl petite body to face him before wait patiently for her answer. Chorong blink her eyes innocently trying to catch the meaning of the boy words.

“What present?”

“Should I remind you about it?” Luhan leaned closer toward Chorong, shortening their distance. There was a playful smirk plastered on his lips. Chorong can feel her heart beat increase every moment passes while her face madly blushing in embarrassment as the memories from Luhan previous match where they officially dating each other. The moment when she kiss his cheek out of the blue.

“I got it. So, stay away from me.” Chorong replied, pushing the boy to keep away from her. Her face was burning in embarrassment while Luhan just let out a small laugh with the girl reaction.

“But instead of giving you a present. If you win the final match grant me a wish then.” Chorong suggested.

“A wish? What is it?” Luhan asked back in curiosity.

“I’ll tell you only if you win the match.”

“What to do then?” I guess I got another match to win.” Luhan stated proudly.

 

 

 


p/s : Hello once again... Sorry it took me a while for another update.. My family and I took a whole week holiday away from home and I didn't bring my laptop along with me.. I'm sorry.. Anyway, enjoy the update and wish me luck for the next chapter.. If I get lucky, the next chapter will be on this week too.. Thank you guys!!!!! :)