Go Back

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

“If I could turn back the time……”

“Seo!” Chorong sang happily as she peek her head into the classroom door with a wide smile. Stepping slowly into the classroom, Chorong walk slowly toward the end of the class where her eyes caught a girl sitting at one of the empty chair while holding a book.

“Seo.” Chorong greeted once again, taking the empty seat across the girl who is still focusing with the book she were holding from before. There is no response given to the one in front of her.

Seo Juhyun.” Chorong shouted slowly, taking the book from the other girl hands after tired of waiting for the girl reaction. Chorong lips form a smile as Seohyun finally switch her attention toward her. To Chorong surprise, Seohyun just quietly taking back her book from Chorong hands and continue reading it as if nothing happen.Chorong pouted seeing Seohyun reaction toward her.

“I’m not talking to you.” Seohyun finally spoke up, not moving an inch her attention from the book she were holding in front of here right now.

“Why?” Seohyun questioned shortly, puzzle with the girl action. Seohyun finally move her attention toward the girl sitting across her, putting the book she holding to the side before staring at the girl a few seconds.

“You’ve been missing for a few days and you didn’t even bother to tell me where you are going.” Seohyun declared as she looks up at the other girl with an angry face.

“I’m sorry. Something important came of the way. I didn’t mean to not inform to you.” Chorong explained as she put her most lovely face to ease Seohyun anger toward her. It really wasn’t her intention to disappear so suddenly without telling anybody about her whereabouts.

“Apologize ignored.” Seohyun replied, taking back her book and try to reread it but being stop by Chorong fast hands.

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..I won’t do it again next time. Okay?” Chorong pursued, acting all cute toward Seohyun trying to win her heart over.

“There will be next time? I won’t ever forgive you then.” Seohyun replied, turning her head from the girl in front of her while still wearing her angry face.

“There won’t be next time again. My mistake. Sorry.” Chorong  quick in response as she move her place toward Seohyun front again, grabbing both of her hands in hope it will reduce her anger. Seohyun eyes meet with Chorong, trying to find a certain answer into those eyes. Chorong who notice Seohyun waver heart trying her hard to put a smile to assure the girl her answer.

“I’ll forgive you this time. But, if you do it again, I will never forgive you then.”Seohyun replied with a warning tone, reminding Chorong to keep her promise.

“I promise.” Chorong answered back, raising her right hand up beside her shoulder as a sign of promise to their deal. The two girls then giggles toward each other, hugging tightly on each other embrace.

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” Seohyun announced as she pull Chorong hand to walk with her toward the classroom exit door.

 

++*****+++*******++

“I’m starving.” Chorong stated with both of her hands holding the big hamburger before pushing it into , taking one big bite.

“Why did you keep eating all these unhealthy foods by yourself? You’ll die fast, you know.” Seohyun questioned as her own hands busy pilling up the sweet potato she bought before, taking the seat beside Chorong. Chorong stopped eating immediately hearing Seohyun words before with her eyes rounded in surprise.

“Are you cursing me right now?” Chorong asked back, feeling hurt with Seohyun words.

“I’m not but it’s true. If you keep continue eating all the unhealthy foods, you’ll end up die fast.” Seohyun corrected, sensing that her best friend is hurt by her words before. Chorong remain silence for moments, as if she tries to observe all her words.

“l’ll still die even if I don’t eat all these foods. So, why bother to care?” Chorongblurred out so suddenly as her face turn gloomy making her friend gasped in shock with the reaction.

“Do you really want me to die instead?” Chorong added again.

“Rong-ah. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling. I’m sorry.” Seohyun apologized as she noticesChorong sudden change of expression which turns gloomy, looking hopelessly into her eyes. Seohyun really regret for what she had said before making her best friend look all gloomy so sudden. It takes a few minutes when Chorong remain silence before she burst out laughing hard seeing Seohyun apologetic face.

“You love me that much, weren’t you?” Chorong kidded around, laughing her heart out remembering Seohyun face just now.

“I hate when you did this to me.” Seohyun pouted, feeling betrayed by Chorong action. Chorong really like to joke around with her like that, making her feel all sorry toward her but then burst out into laughter with her reaction.

“I’m sorry, but, you’re just too easy to be trick.” Chorong replied, still holding her stomach to suppress her laughter.

 

++*****+++*******++

“Arrrggghhhh!!!! I quit.” Chorong stated frustrated, putting her heavy head to the desk with her arm as a pillow. The math question she was trying to solve from the past 2 hours ago was being put beside. Chorong close her eyes heavily, tired from the study. Seohyun who sit beside Chorongsmiles toward her friend action, putting her own pen to the table and turning her head toward the girl.

“We still get 2 more paper to go. Get up.” Seohyun instructed, massaging the girl back neck a bit trying to reduce her friend tiredness. Chorong open her eyes slowly, meeting with Seohyun eyes with her head still rest at the desk.

“I don’t know how you do it. I only being studying for a couple of hours and I feel like dying already but you have been studying for all your life obediently and you’re not tired of it at all?” Chorong raised a question as she lazily pulling her head up again.

“I never said that I didn’t get tired of it. I just good at endure it. You’ll get used to it as time goes by.” Seohyun replied, trying to cheer the girl up.

“That is what I’m most afraid of, getting use to study.” Chorong replied, shaking her head constantly as she try to imagine the feel. Seohyun chuckles slowly hearing Chorong honest words.

“Don’t joke around like that, Park Chorong.” Seohyun stated, hitting the girl arm slightly.

“I didn’t. I mean, study is really your thing, but, it really didn’t suit me that much. I’m not that smart after all.” Chorong added again, stating the fact confidently with her calm face.Soehyun try to open up to reply back but being stop with a sudden interruption.

“Excuse me, sunbae.” A voice disturbed their conversation as their head both turned toward that voice. A girl wearing a school uniform just like the both of them stood a few meter from their table, looking all nervous. Hearing the girl calling them ‘sunbae’ ,Seohyun and Chorong assume that the girl is their junior.

“Can we help you?” Chorong asked, trying to find an answer for both Seohyun and her to the real reason why the girl is looking for them.

“I’m sorry to disturb you but Mr. Jung is looking for you about the math quiz competition.” The girl explained. Both Chorong and Seohyun gasped hearing the girl words for a few seconds before jumping out in excitement.

“You did it. You finally did it, Seohyun-ah!” Chorong sang happily, still jumping in circular motion excitedly with her best friend, ignoring all the eyes of other students around them.

“I really did? I can’t believe it.” Seohyunsaid, feeling all excited hearing the news that being brought to them by the girl. All the hard worksshe been through all this time finally being paid off. It really her dream to take part on the math quiz competition and she has been trying hard to get accepted. 

“I told you will get pass it easily.” Chorong cheered Seohyun up with a wide smile plastered on her lips.

“Excuse me to interrupt, but, Mr. Jung ask me to bring Park Chorong sunbaenim to his office right now.” The girl spoke again after some time after being ignored by the two girsl. Seohyun and Chorong smile died instantly hearing the girl words, looking at each other in puzzle.

“Me?” Chorong questioned back, pointing her finger to herself with a total confuse with the situation rightnow.

“Yes. Park Chorong sunbaenim. It’s not Seo Juhyun sunbaenim.” The girl assured once again making the two girls stood straight in shock.

 

++*****+++*******++

Seohyun throw everything on her desk with just one move making everything fall on her room floor. Her heavy breathing showing that she is in total anger right now. Hereyes werefilling with an invisible fire that can burn even a house with it. Everything keeps playing on her mind right now making her body keep boiling from anger. She walks back and forth constantly inside the room, thinking hard.

Just then, her eyes caught something on the small table beside her bed making her stop her track in an instant. She stood straight for a moment before slowly her feet take a step toward the table. Seohyun hand reach out to grab the photo frame, moving it closer to her body. She keeps holding to the frame for a few minutes before her other hand slowly grabbing her own phone that landing on her bed, dialing a certain number. Seohyun wait for a few seconds for the other person at the end of the other line picking up the phone.

“Hello?” A soft woman voice can be heard at the end of the other line.

“Hello, aunty. It’s me, Seohyun. How are you and uncle doing in China? Seohyun greeted hearing the woman voice.

 

++*****+++*******++