Decided

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

If you love someone, tell them..you’ll always regret it later if you don’t..

Luhan and Chorong walked side by side through the long road in silence. For some reason that Luhan doesn’t seem to think of, Chorong is mad with him today. She keep being silence for the whole day, not being the usual her making the boy anxious in every moment they were together.

“What are we going to do after this?” Luhan asked carefully, trying to sound as normal as he can to cheer up the girl who walking beside him before peeking a little toward the girl direction. To his disappointment, Chorong remain being silence while keep wearing her expressionless face.

“We should going back home. I’m tired.” Chorong replied lazily with her eyes fixed on the road in front, not even bother to turn her head to the boy beside him.

“Sure then. If you want it.”Luhan commented, feeling the last hope for him is finally gone. Chorong is definitely angry toward him. She would never ever treat him like that if she not angry with him. What is making Luhan angrier is that, he can’t find any reason for her to act like that.

The rest of the walk is just filling with silence when Luhan keep trying to work his brain out to think any single reason for her anger toward him. Luhan doesn’t even realize when the time they finally reach in front of Chorong house.

Chorong finally turned her head up to meet Luhan when they already standing exactly in front of the gate making the boy gulped down his saliva in nervousness, afraid of what the girl going to say.

“Do you really have nothing to say to me right now?” Chorong asked suddenly with a straight face. Luhan eyebrows move upward, shock with the girl sudden question. Should he get something to say to her? If so, what is it? As far as he know, he got nothing to say to the girl except for the word “I miss you” and “I love you” which he’s not intend to say it out loud to the girl. At least not for the moment, he decided.

“Should I say something to you?” Luhan replied back with a question, hoping for the girl to just spill out what is exactly should he say or do at the moment. Luhan really cannot beat any longer of Chorong coldness toward him. He felt like he been strangle with an invisible rope around his neck and he cannot breathe properly because of that.

Luhan really hope he could turn back the time and stop himself for saying those words as Chorong face turning into a furious one upon hearing his last sentence. Chorong then making her way through the gate of her house, stomping her own foots in tantrum without taking any single time to glance at Luhan.

“I’m going inside. Bye.” Chorong voice echoed as she already half way to her door house, leaving Luhan standing there, dumbfounded.

 

++*****+++*******

The boys gathering around at their usual table at the corner end of Chanyeol parent cafe, stuffing their hungry stomach with any foods that comes in their eyes. That not an ordinary scene, though, as all of them are heavy eater. And, as expected form the boys, they were the loudest table on the entire cafe with their chatting and childish argument with each other.

“Why didn’t I see Kris hyung since the morning?” Kai questioned suddenly, looking around to find the boy that he was asking.

“He’s busy.” Sehun answered shortly, munching his food from the plate in front of him and not even bother to look up anyway to his friends.

“Something is weird about him nowadays. He keeps missing out, like today.” Lay said, concerned with the captain behavior. 

“Not to mention he seems to be gentle a lot with the practices.” Chen added followed by a few nodded from the members. Chen was right. Kris acted differently this past week. He wasn’t as strict as before with their practice and he even allowed them to finish up early, which is so not the mighty Kris Wu.

“Kris is dating someone.” Tao stated expressionless and leaned on the chair lazily while playing with his phone after finish up his food, as if it was the most normal thing to happen in the world.

“He what?”Chanyeol half shouted, shocked with the answer he heard before. The rest of the boys also froze on the spot almost immediately, looking with eyes wideopen toward Tao. They’re stared in confused look whether Tao have said the wrong sentence or they are the one who misheard his words.

“Can’t you stop shouting like a girl? It hurt my ears.” Tao complained, rubbing his ears repeatedlybecause of the sudden pain he felt from Chanyeol shouting before.

“What did you say just now?” Chanyeol repeated his question, wake up from the shocked he receives moment ago.

“Kris is seeing someone lately. Are you deaf or something?” Tao stated again, annoyed from Chanyeol reaction. He then turned his head toward each one of the members in front of him. Their face all plastered with the same expression, shocked.

“Who?”Suho asked shortly, breaking the silence atmosphere.

“The girl who came to our practice last weekend.” Tao answered.

“Chorong?”Chanyeol guessed bluntly earning his an annoying shouted from Luhan.

“Yah!”

“Sorry.” Chanyeol said apologized to Luhan, knowing the wrong answer he said himself.

“Not Chorong. The other girl, Bomi.”Tao said again, frustrated.

“Since when?” D.O time to asked, rounding his already round eyes.

“I don’t know. I just accidently read the message she texted him few days ago.” Tao explained.

“But…. How…..” Chen stuttered with his words, still in disbelief state of mind. Allof them are still in the daze with the sudden news. That really is some shocking news for them to hear that Kris is dating someone. Is the girl out of her right mind to be dating the captain?

“All I know that they met again a few times after their encounter last week.” Tao explained again, revealing all the information he know about the news to all the members.

“No wonder Kris seems so busy for this whole week.” Suho commented slowly, more than speaking to himself while nodding his head lightly a few times.

The atmosphere suddenly become silence as the boys busy with their own thought, still trying to process completely the information they receive a few minutes ago. The silence finally broke out when Chanyeol suddenly clasp his hand out loud, making s gasp in surprise toward his action.

“If Kris is seeing someone nowadays, who win the betting then?” Chanyeol asked with an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

“What do you mean?” Chen asked for the rest of the members, confused with Chanyeol sudden question.

“Haven’t we met a bet to find Kris a girlfriend before? Now that he had one, shouldn’t we decide who win the bet?” Chanyeol explained, reminding the boys about their bet before to find a girl for the captain to date. To distract his attention a bit and ended their misery life.

“Technically, since that Bomi girl came with Chorong and Chorong came to meet Luhan, isn’t that make Luhan the winner of the game?” D.O assumed logically with a nods from all the members, agreeing with his logic answer.

“It’s decided then. Luhanhyung is the winner.” Baekhyun concluded, receiving all agreement from the boys unanimously.

“So, what do want us to do for the whole week?” Kai asked, focusing his attention to the older boy who still in a state of shock with the sudden decision.

“I got nothing for your guys to do. Not for now, at least.”Luhan replied, thinking his best to find anything for the members to do but he can’t find any.

“If you already said so, then it’s fine. But, if you finally got something for us to do, just tell us immediately. We’ll be right there as fast the lightning strike.” Baekhyun added.

“Are you sure you got nothing for us to do? We could help you like, doing an event for Chorong. Girls really love that kind of thing. I’m sure Kris has done it with his girlfriend. Besides, isn’t she also Chorong friend? I’m sure Bomi will tell everything Kris done for her to Chorong. That is what girl do, right.” Suho added, still trying to make Luhan think again with his decision.

Just then, Suho words strike him in instant. Every single word plays inside Luhan mind in repeated motion. Kris..Bomi.. Event..Chorong..it hit Luhan hard in his head. Is that the real reason why Chorong is mad at him the whole day today? Is she already known about Kris and Bomi? Is Bomi telling everything to her making the girl drown in jealousy as he never did anything special for her?

“I think I need to take back my word before.” Luhan announced, taking a final deep breathe when all of s turn their attention toward him, waiting for the next sentence that is going to come out from his mouth.

“I need your guys to help me in something important.”

 

++*****+++*******++