Runaway

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

 

Eveything that happen in life is for a reason.. We just need to wait for the reason to happen..

The loud mix cheering from the crowd outside the court can be heard from miles away. Plenty of teenage girl standing there screaming their lung out to the boys playing inside the court. Well, can’t really blame them for that. It’s was EXO who’s playing now. I repeat myself. E.X.O. The hottest high school group of boys that we’re talking about.

“How did they know we’re playing here anyway.?” Baekhyun asked breathless, still not recover from the game earlier.

Luhan, Lay, Kai and Chen who are standing near Baekhyun with their eyes fixed intensely on the crowded outside the court. Just like Baekhyun, they too still trying to catch their breath.

“Ask him.” Kris answer with his eyes fixed on Tao beside him before drinking from his bottle.

“What? I’m just telling Luna alone.” Tao answered innocently, raising his eyebrows.

“And she is the most secretive person in the world.” Chanyeol stated, his hands grab the bottle from Kris hands and drink from it.

“Well, that.....” Tao stuttering, realizing his mistake.

“Thank you so much to you, now we can’t ever play in peace.” Chen added the guilty feeling towards the maknae.

Okay. Fine. I know I was wrong. I’m sorry, okay.” Tao answered raising both of his hands as a sign of surender. He himself finally confessed that it is indeed his fault.

“As long as you pay after this.” Kai finally spoke with an evil grin on his face, enjoy teasing the poor boy.

“Again?” Tao asked, unsatisfied with the decision. Who doesn’t. Having to stuff these eater, he might end up using his one month allowance for one time dinner, only for them. 

“Well, its your fault, again.” Chen said, high fived with Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun while trying hard to suppress their laughter from Tao irritated reaction.

“How about the last person escape will pay tonight?” Tao suggested, trying to find every possible way to escape from using his own money tonight. And it work. His friends seems to think something about his suggestion which means, Tao might have a chance for not having to pay for the dinner tonight.

“Whoever the last person arrive at home will pay for today dinner.” Chanyeol concluded after some time of thinking. Baekhyun, Chen. Kai, Luhan, Lay and the most happiest person at the moment, Tao nodded their head signalling for their agreement to the suggestion.

“I need to call my parent to say that I love them. Who know what will happen to me tonight. It can be quite dangerous, you know.” Baekhyun said dramatically earning his a light smack from Chen on the head. Baekhyun words not completely wrong though. Having to escape from the girls is really something that can be quite challenging. As much as hard and hell like of Kris basketball practice, it’s nothing compare to the time after practise when the boys have to hide and escape from the quite challenging and unpredictable fan girls to stop them from following the boys.

“Let’s get back to practice.” Kris said, ended the leisurely rest time of them.

“And here come the mood killer.” Chanyeol ended the conversation. With that, they slowly running to the center of the court to start their basketball practice again.

 

++*****+++*******++

Luhan, Kris , Baekhyun and Tao were running as fast as they could without even looking at their back at the small alley. They were pant heavily from the long distance running after the practice ended about half an hour ago.

“Hurry up. They might catch us soon.” Baekhyun managed to said between breath, looking suspicipusly behind them, afraid that someone will pop up at there suddenly when they are not looking on it.

“I’m trying to.” Tao answered while panting heavily from the long running.

“Let’s take a break.” Luhan suggested, stopping his tracks and lean over the wall along side the alley trying to regain his breath followed by the rest of the boys. Luhan eyes looking around behind the long alley trying to make sure they are not being followed and safe for now.

“We look seriously like an escaping criminal right now.” Baekhyun commented jokingly explaning their situation right now. Luhan and Tao chuckles slowly to the comment.

“If stealing girls heart is a crime, then we are a criminal.” Tao added to Baekhyun commented before, playing along perfectly with the older one game.

“I guess you’re right. We’re criminal.” Baekhyun concluded, nodding his head rapidly a few times after a few moments rubbing slightly his chin as a sign of thinking before agree with the maknae words.

“How’s the others?” Kris asked after some time, trying to make sure that the rest of the members are safe and sound somewhere else. They have split into 2 teams before when the practise ended where Kris, Luhan, Tao and Baekhyun on one team while Chanyeol, Chen, Kai and Lay on the other team to made it easier for them to escape.

“Chen send me a text message before. If drinking coffee leisurely at a nice cafe is what you’re consider safe, then they are indeed safe.” Baekyun answered, putting an irritated tone on his voice even with just thinking about the other team situation right now.

“What?” The other three boys exclaimed in unison, surprise with the answer.

“They gave up. The girls just want to buy them a drink so they accept it. A coffee treat wouldn’r hurt anybody they said.” Baekhyun explained, still not satisfied with the result himself.

“So, why are we doing this then?” Luhan asked irritatedly, finally realize they just wasting their time and energy running away from the girls while the others are having a beautiful time drinking up a nice and hot coffee all by themselves.

“Late evening warm up body?” Baekhyun replied hesitantly, not sure about the answer himself when he realize his mistake with three pair of eyes were looking at him in anger right now, ready to eat him alive.

“Hyung! Why you didn’t tell us earlier. We could just do the same thing with them then.” Tao said frustated, not satisfied with the situation.

“I’m sorry. My mind doesn’t seem to work too well.” Baekhyun gave an excuse, trying to soften their heart a bit while showing his puppy eyes toward them.

“Let us just.....” Kris word being cut when their ears caught the sound of track behind them at the alley. They all turned their head to the sound and their eyes caught a few girls running slowly toward them while screaming non stop.

“Oppa!!!”

“Run!” Before their mind can process the situation, their legs work faster when they realize they have start running again completely forget about the thing they talk in just a few seconds ago. Their legs doesn’t seem can stop running before suddenlyin the blink of eye Luhan face finally faces with the hard road and he yelled in pain.

“Oppa!!” A few girls gasped in surprise seeing Luhan condition who lay down in pain on the hard road. Kris, Tao and Baekhyun also already stopped their track and trying to help Luhan forgetting everything about running away from the girls at the moment.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked, concerned. Luhan just sit there in pain while holding his right leg. Baekhyun and Tao also in the middle of helping Luhan to stand on his feet again.

“I think I broke my leg.” Luhan answer holding his right leg with pain written all over his face.

“We need to go to the hospital.” Kris finally stated worriedly.

 

++*****+++*******++

 


p/s : HELLO!!!!!! I'm finally back with the new first chapter... For those who already read my old version, I'm terribly sorry for the long wait... For the new readers, I hope you guys enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it... ^_^ And for all of you, mind to add me as your friends??? I'd love to make new friends here... please... (begging with puppy eyes) 

Please let me know anything on your mind about the story.. whether you guys like this new version or the old one is better... okay...

Anyway Subscribe.... Comment.... Upvote.... if you guys like the story... and keep supporting this story just like you guys did with the old version... thank you!!! xx LOVE xx