20131225

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear me in the future.

How are you? Is Christmas still so lonely 20 years later? I mean, yeah, Haerin and her family invited me to celebrate Christmas with her family, but I rejected. You know, It's supposed to be celebrated with families and friends. Not to bother family when they get together. I know Haerin's grandma wouldn't mind but still.

So... Here I am.... Spending Christmas with Aristo. Wich is by the way angry because I gave him turkey in stead  of chicken. Do you remember this? 20 years later? Or will there be a better Christmas to us? 

Do you miss Aristo? I mean, he's 3 and I know cat's can be 20 and he only get to come in the backyard, but still! Remembet when he was just a little kitten and slipped trough the frontdoor and a car almost ran over him? You never know if that might happen again!

Anyway, after my lonely dinner with Aristo, we settled down in the livingroom without a tree. It was decorated! And I played my guitar and went singing. Do you still like singing? Or did you get famous? ;)

Nah.. Just kidding. :)

Oh~ The bell! be righ back.....

That was Hearin. To give a Christmas hug and a Christmas gift. It was the book I wanted!!!! :D I gave her her gift as well. A really really really soft and cute teddy bear. She liked it.

Are you still friends with Hearin? I don't want to lose her.. Why can't you just write back so I can make changes. Well I see how this will go.

Hè, have I mentioned the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter