20140106

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun.

How can you be so stupid! Yesterday people were walking outside. Today, kids were playing in the snow. Still, you don't realise Sungyeol oppa can go home and you can go groceryshopping.

Yep, it's Sungyeol oppa now. He's like a brother to me and maybe that's why he also didn't realise he could go home.

Aristo was mocking on everything so he didn't even care there were people outside. He was too annoyed by their noises. 

So today, I was walking in my lazyday clothes. Then, the bell rang. After being stuck in the snow, it really suprised us. 

I went to open the door and saw 5 guys looking at me. I jumped and imediately closed the door.

I've been alone for so long why suddenly so much boys in my life????

Because I didn't close the door very carefully... Oppa came to check what the noice was. He asked me who's there and I told him there were 5 guys standing there. This made oppa walk to the door and as result of that I hid behind his back. 

It probably looked really weird.

Wait, let me rephrase that. It deffinately looked weird.

So, oppa opened the door and the boys were still standing there. 

Apparently, they are Sungyeol oppa's friends. 

Then a hamster looking guy said: He, Yeol, long time no see. If I knew you were staying at a girl's house all these time.... The others laughed and oppa did too.

Then oppa asked them where L was. Who's L? What kind of name is that?!!!

The others said he went to his former house to help them with taking care of the last things for ths moving.

What moving? 

Oppa asked the boys to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter