20140116

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Ji Eun.

Note for yourself.

Never, NEVER, walk trough the snow being all sweaty.

Ugh...... 

I'll skip school today. I've already texted Hearin, so you can't stop me now for skipping school. I sent an e-mail to the principal and she said she understand.

I put on the fire place, took all the blankets nd pillows I could possibly find and all the pillows.....

Yeah, that's what you get for living on your own....

And on top of the sickness, I got terrible muscle ache. 

My arms, my leggs,
My neck, my back,
Shoulders and tummy it all hurts so much!!!

Ugh...

I crawled up in the blankets and pillows near the fire and fell asleep. 

Only to be waken up because of the doorbell. I have to admit, I didn't want to go. After 5 times, the person still didn't give up, so I went to open the door. No regrets of doing so!

So, I went to the door, very slowly. I have a serious headache!! With my blanket all wrapped around me.

I love this day. I'll never forget being sick today. You'll remember during reading and smile like crazy!! I know myself.

So I opened the door.....

And there he was....

Myungsoo.....

KYAAAA~

I asked him why he wasn't at school and he said: ''How can I be at school when you are sick at home with no one around?''

I tried convincing him to go back to school, but he only responded with: get back to bed I'll make you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter