20140126

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watch out! Unexpected things are about to happen!!

Might sound extreem, but the letter of yesterday (yes, even I remember what I wrote) is a preperation. I'm 100% sure. Wanna know what you did today?? Wanna know what happened to you? I'd say no if I were you but.... Oh wait, I am you.   :O I'm such an idiot I guess....

Okay, I know that if you were me right now you wouldn't want to know, but because I'm you but 20 years older (and hopefully wiser), you might have changed your mind.

So, I'm going to write it anyway. If you don't want to know, don't read. If you do want to know, then I don't reccomend you to read it anyway. Don't be so stubborn and listen to me!!! Okay okay I wouldn't listen to younger people either if I don't have to...... BUT STILL!!

Okay then... If you have to.......

Then I tell you.....

Again a weird day today. Remember yesterday I got that phone call? That weird and dumb not listening to my mom caused me trouble today. No, not as bad as you might hope, unless you remember.. Then I don't have to explain..... But, I will. Secretly I really want to write it because then I have one to share it with. unfortunate for you, you're the only one I can share with. Remember all the others got lost somehow?

Okay, well, here comes it. I hope you'll survive reading the letter.

Early this morning, I recieved another phone call. I saw on the display It was my mom, and still wondering about yesterday, I took it. My mom, not bothering to say "hi", inmediately asked me when my next free day was. Pfffff like I know! Okay, maybe I should k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter