20140117

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not. Feeling. Good.

I can't eat anything.

I'm really cold but my my temperature is way too high.

I woke up way too early, like around, not shure, I guess it was 3.30 or something?

Only to run to the bathroom and get everything out of my stomache that was in there...

I guess the noice woke Myungsoo up because he suddenly rushed over, saw what was happening, and held my hair up and pattened my back. 

Once I was done, he helped me back to my sort of bed and felt my head, got shocked eyes, ran to the kitchen and it didn't take long for him to come back with iced water and towels. 

I think you can guess how the rest of the night went... He kept on changing the towels and I fell asleep all the time, just to wake up and fall back asleep again. 

I have a serious fever. 

Damn it.

But on the other hand... I have good company.......

He didn't go to school just to take care of me. 

He slept on the couch just to take care of me.

He stopped sleeping just to take care of me.

Wow.

When I finally was able to stay awake, I saw I had some messages. Some of Oppa and some of Haerin. 

Haerin sort of asked what was going on, how I was feeling and why the new boy of school opened the door and told them I need rest.

Oppa demanded to know why his best friend was in my house telling him to go away, and how I was feeling.

Oh, and both of them told me they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter