20140102

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hii!!

 

All the elecrtricity is back on^^

I don't know how they fixed it but they did. There's still a lot of snow and nobody can come in or go out.

Aristo is slowly cooling down. He's not into strangers, you know that. But Sungyeol treats him with respect. It will be fine.

Now the power's back on, there's much more to do. But I think I know what everybody will do first. Charge their phones. Sungyeol put his phone on the charger to find out his mom had called many times and he said his friends had sent him lots of messages. When I put my phone on the charger, I found oud that Haerin knows the electricity is back too. 7 messages and 5 missed calls. I don't feel like answering those messages right now...

I think I'm going to bake cupcakes. Sungyeol is now talking to his mom, and by baking cupcakes I won't desturb him.

Aristo settled down in the living room on de carpet in front of the fireplace. He loves that place. When the cupcakes are in the oven I'mgoing to join him.

Oh, that has to wait. I need to do some laundry. The towels first. They're running empty.

I also need to check my Tumblr, some people post like crazy. I like that. I love all those stuff.

I also need to vacuum clean the house. 

I need to do a lot... 

Maybe Sungyeol can help me when he's done with talking.

Are you still friends with him?

It's actually really weird. I mean, If there wasn't this much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter