20140109

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Ji Eun,

 

I went to the park after school. As I promised those cute kids. It was really fun. They sang along and danced with some of the songs and besides the kids, there were more people. But I promised so I had to. Fortunately, nobody asked me to shut up.

At school there was nothing again.

Maybe it was all a dream.

Maybe I didn't see the mistery guy at all.

Maybe he didn't talk to me.

Maybe the mistery guy doesn't exist.

But, anyway, I went to the park and the other people who were there besides the kids and me, were some old couples, parents of some kids and student. No one I know. The students were from an other school. I noticed because they were wearing a different uniform.

Some of the students, parents and couples were standing behind the kids and listened too. 

I think I was sitting there for like four hours. Pretty long, but I really enjoyed it.

When I was done, they clapped and my face turned red. Not directly like a tomato, just red.

Then a girl came sitting next to me.

Do you remember her? 

Her name is Jisoo.

She came sitting next to me and introduced herself. Then she said: You play very good and you sing very beautiful. Can you teach me how to play??

I said I could give it a try and introduced myself to her.

She gave me her adress and I said I will come tomorrow, at 5 o'clock.

It's fun how you can make friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter