20131229

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi.

 

How are you? I'm fine, thank you.

Even though I have had better nights...

It was still better than the one before last night. This time I had one long dream.

A good dream. The only thing was that the mistery guy didn't have a face.

I just wonder. Maybe he was over his 20's. Then it would have been a big disappointment if I looked up. It's better that I didn't. I still regret.

I CAN'T GET HIM OFF MY HEAD!!!!!!!

I need distraction.

Let me see......

Cleaning. I need to clean my house. From top to bottom. Let's start!!!

Okay, it's 4 hours later now and I'm done. Not ready but done. I don't want do do so anymore. I cleaned my living room, kitchen, all the bathrooms, my bedroom, the hallway, everything exept the basement, my parrents room and their bathroom and the backyard. 

Still need something to do, but alone or with Aristo. Haerin will notice something's up, so I need to be alone.

After dinner I played my guitar. Too much I think... I can barely write due to sore fingertips. Aristo loves it when I play. He comes to me and cuddle up besides me. It's really cute.

After playing for a while I had some calm feeling. It really helped to play and sing.

Is there snow right now with you? There is snow now. Snow makes the wold so much prettier!! I want to go out. But not to a crowdy place. I hate crowdy places every now and then. Today is one of the days I hate it. To be honest, I want to go out to sit in a park with my guitar, but I don't have the guts to do so....

Think.... Think... Think.....

How about going out to the park.. and when it's not crowdy, I sit down somewhere (under a tree would be nice...) and read one of my favourite books: Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer.

I packed my bag, the book, something to drink and something to eat and a cloth, in case I want to sit somewhere covered with a lot of snow. I also bring this letter so I can write on and of course, a pen. Writing without a pen might be hard.

I told Aristo I'll be back before dark and maybe even sooner. 

Fortunately, the park is calm. I'm the only one. So lovely~

I don't sit under a tree, that much snow!! I sit on a bench, on my cloth. Enjoying the beauty of the winter. It's unbelieveble how much the world can change by a season. I like all seasons. Summer because of the warmth, and I love the beach. I always love the beach, no matter what season it is. But in the summer I can go in the water and I love to do so. Do you still love it?

I also love the autumn. All colored leaves fall down on the ground with beautiful yellow, green, brown and red. It makes the park so lovely to be. 

Then we have winter. I love snow in the winter, and iceskating. I also love Christmas, which is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter