20140114

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe this was the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!!!!!

You'll remember I'm positive you will!

This is what happened.

At school, there was another note. I posted one back, nothing special so far.

Then I went to Jisoo to help her with her guitar. She learnes fast!

At my way back, I walked through the park. I really love to be in the park when there's snow. I think I mentioned that before.....

I decided to sit down on the bench under the biggest tree. Just because I felt like it. It was around 5PM I guess...

I brought a book. The one I started reading just today. The other book was finished, so I took this one, to read in break time, in case I didn't feel like socializing.

The book I'm talking about is: The statistical probability of love at the first sight.

This book is about a girl, Hadley, she lives in Amerika with her mom and she has to go to London. Her father is going to remarry and wants Hadley to be there. Hadley don't want to go. She doesn't know the woman he's going to marry and she doesn't like her father for leaving them. But her mom also forces her to go, in case she'll regret it later. When she (finally) arrives at the airport, she finds out she's 4 minutes late and she can't board the plane anymore. Those 4 minutes changed her life. She meets a boy at the airport and they talk a lot and all... 

I love that book!!

So I sat down on that bench and started readin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter