20131231

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there~

 

This.. is the very last letter... I'm writing you... this year....

Tumtumtuuuummmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

I have to make shure Aristo stays in the house. He's terrified for the fireworks. This means that I have to stay in myself too. 

I don't mind, though. I'm going to bake honeycookies and a cake. Maybe even an applepie. In case you didn't notice, I pretty much like to bake. When all that's done, I'll get my book, and lay down with pillows, blankets, Aristo and hot chocolate with cookies by the fireplace. I put on the fire already 'cause it's very cold outside. Weird huh?! Who would have thought it's cold when there's a lot of snow outside.

Oh, my guitar. I need that one too. I already decided I'll walk around in PJ's all day. I love walking around in PJ's and doing not too much.

I'm not doing much. You'll be done fast reading this. It's the last day of 2013 right now. You're at the last day of... 2033 if I'm right.

2033... It just sounds so far away.  They say time flies when you're having fun. Am I having fun?

I think so... I'm satisfied. That's for shure.

It's aready 5 PM and it's getting dark. Remember what happened?

I know. I write this with candle light. All the light fell off. To be more exact, all the electricity.

DING~ DONG~

Shure, my doorbell works on batteries. I have to admit, it's very cozy in the house right now. All candles and a fire...

Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter