letters

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Schoollife.... lonelylife...... shy..... never say a word exept to her only friend....

These words describe me perfectly. No one cares and I don't mind. My parents are never at home. Moved to the U.S. leaving me behind. 'To take care of the house'  they said. But are they comming back? Nope. Why would they. That's why I don't trust anybody, you never know wether they keep their word.

Exept my best friend. Haerin. I know her as long as I remember. She lives in the house next to mine with her family. She often let me stay over or to have dinner with her. But with her parents and 5 brothers and sisters is it too noicy. I love the quietness at my house.

Not that I'm broke and have to work hard! Not at all. My parents sent me money. Every week. Enough for food and stuff.

School is just.... as I would say.... school. No other word needed. I get good grades without doing much and people in school leave me alone. I live quite close to school. Just 5 minutes to walk and I'm there.

I'm not totally alone at house, tough. I have a cat. A big fluffy cat. Not big as in Garfield big but just big. He had beautiful blue eyes and brown and creamy colored fur. A beautiful Ragdoll cat named: Aristo. He is my best friend. Okay, besides Haerin. 

Okay, I think I'e said everything about me. Friend, school, house, parents..... Anything forgotten....??

Oh, there is this something I forgot. But it's a secret. 

If I can trust you I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter