A Game Or A War 2

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"okay fellas your up, 13 Vs 13, again okay whatever floats your boat guys, since the girls played dodge ball you guys will play basketball , how does that sound, I don't care .

FFFFFEEEEEEWWWWWEEEEE The game started

EXO POV

 Xiumin: " it was you wasn't it chen"

Chen: "i know nothing of which you speak of"

Luhan: " he's talking about you schocking yuri you little troll"

"Hyung pass the ball" sehun yelled out , as the ball was passed to him he then aims for the hoop but misses ut due to kris fast thinking he was able0 to rebound the ball makeing exo ahead by 1 point.

Chen: " so what if i did, it was unfair that yuri tried to oust that sulli girl when she wasn't looking, she was a coward"

Sehun: " i agree with hyung, i hate those bullies and i feel sorry for sulli she's always bullied"

Kris : " i'll agree to the bullying but i don't like that sora girl, she laughed at my art in class today"

Chanyeol: " hyung seriouspy you at art why the hell do you even take that class, we would think you'd become a better drawer but your worst"

Kai : " lets just gang up on her before she leaves the school"

"Are you idiots gonna play or stand there and talk like a bunch of " yongguk shouted from the other side of the court.

 

 

B.A.P & BTS POV

Yongguk: "it was you wasn't it"

Rap monster : " what you talking about"

Yongguk: " cut the crap rap mon, you told your minions to bully sora didn't you"

"Hyung pass the ball" they heard sehun shout so their heads jerk toward the direction only to see kris score with a rebound

Zelo: "hyungs your making them win with your silly arguements"

 Jin: " can you idiots calm down and get your head in the game i am not losing to those mutts"

V: " why don't we just meet her after school before she leaves"

Yongguk cleared his throat with a smirk plastered on his face " Are you idiots gonna play or stand there and talk like a bunch of " he provoked

  -fast forward-

"Great job  guys, yet again no on actually won the game , why do you always tie, girls boys you surprised me by doing good today" couch said as she clapped her hands dimissing the class as they all head out to lunch.

 

 

 

"Hey sulli" sora said as she place her tray and sat down next to sulli ans sulli tried to hid her face in her books.

"You shouldn't be here" sulli whispered

"And why not?" CL asked "is it because you think people will bully us like they do you?"

Sulli as shy as she is only nodded

"You don't have to worry about that anymore"sora said as shewaved her hand dissmissively " we have my badass sister over here"

Sulli just giggle before asking " so are you guys coming the camping trip next month?"

"What camping trip?" CL asked

"Oh, silly me i forgot that you guys transferred in the middle of the semester so you don't know, well every year our school holds a camping trip in the forest in the back of our school, some school do it before exams as a cram but our do it for fun, its a three day two night trip, but this year every class only in our year is going, so are you guys going?" Sulli questioned

As the lunch break dragged on and the three girls convosated with each other although it started off a little awkward from sulli's part seeing that no one has ever approuched her in her two years after transferring to this school she found it high suprising that she connected with these two girls whom she just met, thier little chit chat continuec but was soon ended when lunch break ended but luckily they all had the same forth period class greek but unfortunately the all went seperate ways for fifth period, at with that the long first day ended.

 

 

 

SORA'S POV

"Finally this stupid class is finished and i can get home and rest, chaerin said she'll meet me at the bus stop"

"Well, well wel..... hey there pretty lady" a deep voice which sent shivers down sora's back

Sora instantly turned to face the owner of the voice but regreted her mistake the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter