Amber

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAERIN'S P.O.V

 Its been two days since me and mom cleansed sora, she won't remember but woah that could scream, it kept me up for the entire night , normally when sora needed to be cleansed it took a few hours to extract the essence from her but mom said because that idiotc blood vampire's blood was consumed by sora when she bit him, more dark essence was in her system, so we are finally back to school after missing two whole days and eight sessions and i'm now stuck in Algebra class. Argg who the fudge invented Algebra ,if only my powers were time control i would go back in time and prevent who ever created it from being born.

RIIINNNGGG

 Finally lunch.

 

AMBER'S P.O.V

The day before yesterday 'was' supposed to be my first day of school but mid-way when i was skating to school, I got distracted by this awesome skate park I saw and I immediately turned directions on my skateboard, the best thing about the park was barely anybody was there, idiots were probably in school doing work. Time flew by fast first two periods were probably over by now, so what's the point of going now  I'll just go lunch time.

When lunch time came I was about to leave but then I had bumped into these two boys a pink headed one amd a red headed one, they looked like preschoolers but some tall very tall preschoolers, after I had walked up to them and asked why preschoolers were on a sskate board park during school time was when I found out that they weren't preschoolers and we go to the same schooland their names were zelo and jungkook,  they had ditched school after P.E and every other day they would come skate here with their group at luch time but their friends couldn't come because they had to meet somebody after school, I felt sad that they were alone so I had decided to skate with them. And no people I did not ditch school to hang out with two complete strangers of course not, I actually went back to school but got the timing wrong to the point I reached to school and hour after it was over, so when I had gotten home and my mom asked how school was itold her the truth that ihad made two new friends today and she seemed happy for some reason, its been awhile since I last saw my mom happy  and she always give me these cryptic messages 'amber the world will not wait for you so you need to learn because when it finally arrives you must be prepared' like what the that means.

 

So yesterday was actual my first day and that alone started off bad, because mom went somewhere super early this morning so I didn't have my personal alarm clock to wake me up, so ended up coming to school at lunch time but hey atleast I came okay, some people would stay in bed, but I was glad I came because there was this defenseless girl on the brink of passing out being beated by three girls now how was that fair, so I intervened in the situation and took it upon my self to slap everyone of those es and had taken her to the infirmary with the help of her directions. 

And here I am today on my third-actually-first-and-half-day-of-school in algerbra 2 class, surprisingly the first half of the day went by pretty fast with help of me sleeping through the first periods, but in this class I can't sleep well because the teacher is speaking a little to loudly, how inconsiderate of him human need rest you know but unlike me the girl two rows ahead has fallen soundlessly alsleep with her algerbra book standing upright making her look like she's actually studying, nice.

Finally lunch break, with what ever strenght i have left i pushed myself off from the seat and headed toward the cafeteria, when i enteree i immediately spotted sulli butshe was setting next to the sleeping girl in algebra class, so that must be one of her two friends ,i walked up to the table sat down and introduced myself to her friend, so she's sora, we talked with each other for a few minutes and at the corner of my eye I saw a blonde long hair girl walking towards us and before even Introducing herself she just said....

"Who are you?" She asked

"Oh unni your here, ah this is amber i met her in my Algebra 2 class,she new she just transferred here yesterday" sora answered

is she the one like what mom decribed and said I should befriend. I thought to myself

"hey my name is CL" she said in english is she testing me or something

"Yea and i'm amber nice to meet you"she seems cool 

While i was still talking to CL in english i saw her give glances of sulli talking to sora , but something cauht her attention, but when i looked to where she was looking at I saw her staring at the faded purple blue bruise on the side of sulli's left check and her wrist had the same bruises only faded, she probably tried to hide it with make- up cause it still looks fresh.

"Sulli what happened to your face and wrist?" She asked her and I instantly saw that she stiffened

"What.....hmmm...what are you talking ab-about" sulli tried to talk in a calm tone but hear voice pitched an octave and the beginning and she stuttered at the end

"Drop the act sulli, you know very well what she asked, if it wasn't for me yesterday those es would have beaten the out of you!" I stated getting vex after re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter