The Beginning??

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where am i?" sora asked herself as she rubbed her eyes " and why am i running"

 

"Unni" sora shouted

 

"What?" And with that response sora's head instantly faced to where the voice came "who are you? And why are you so blurry?" But the short haired blonde girl didn't answer

 

"Unni!!" Sora shouted again and yet another light brown her girl with curls asnwered "what?" But the girl said nothing more and just kept running

 

*why am i running? Why can't i stop? Its as if someones controlling me, and why is efery thing so blur...*

 

"Unni!" Sora was snapped out of her thoughts and unknowingly responded to the girl who just called her "yea" sora replied

 

"Unni, run faster their catching up to us i don't want to die yet" and with that sora looked back a saw what she would have never thought of in a lifetime a pack of extremly big wolves chasing her but she couldn't count it was too blurry, the only reason she belived that they were wolves was how they snarled at them and bot the mention how freakishly big they were.

 

"Unni, save me, CL where are you" sora shuted as she felt hot tears rolling down her eyes

 

All four girls were now cornered by egnormous trees on one side and a pack of wolves encircling them and with every step the girl took two back until they were now  fully pressed up on a tree with no where to go, the wolves started barking at each other as if communicating with each other until one stepped out to approuch sora but she flinched backward and before she knew there was freakish cat that were as big as the wolves infront of her hut sora only saw its back and with one roar the wolves silently retreated backwards before turning and running off to the wood and with that the cat instantly turned around now facing sora, sora still scared as hell looked around to see that the three girls were now no were in sight, as the at approuched sora stumbled backward with tears still rolling down her eyes now sitting on her but as the cat became closer after staring  at the cat a little longer was no longer scared something in its eyes she found a resembelence in it  and out of no where the cat started sora's face causing her to break out in an uncontrolable laugh she closed her eyes as she rolled on the floor laughing.

 

 

 

"Yah what the hell are you laughing at get your up we're gonna be late for school" and with that sora's eyes flew open

 

"Thank god it was just a drea...wait what is that?" Sora asked as she still felt a wet tongue on her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter