Finding Earth

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have got to be ting  me,  you can't  be serious,  we have combat class after we finish eat"  amber whined  as they sat down on the grass behind their new school. 

"yep,  so better get yours asses  prepared  because the supernatural here aren't  as nice as our moms" CL Inquired. 

"But I can't  even access  my powers,  how am I supposed to walk out of there alive" sora deadpanned. 

"Well then you gotta be smart" CL answered. 

The girls sat together talking out different tactics  they can use so they could aleast be able to walk out the door,  the only person who was confident in walking out of class limbs still intact was CL,  while out of the other four girls, Sulli had more control over her element than the others,  she still wasn't  up for battling with someone who was obviously more trained than she was, they voiced their concerned until aliee  finally remembered something. 

"Wait, in class,  those were the same guys from our human school,  right,  I'm  not crazy right" aliee  blurted out,  causing everyone to stop talking. 

"I think it was actual,  I'm  not sure  unless they have supernatural  twins or something" sora imputed. 

"It was them, they were there looking for something" CL stated

"Well,  I don't  care whether  they're  here or not" amber denied 

Aliee snorted when she heard amber say that sentence  "oh,  please, ease amber,  we all now your extatic to see yongguk~"  she stated and the everyone started snickering. 

"Y-a, yah, we-what are you talking about,  I don't  care  whether that Bangkok or what's his face is here" amber huffed

"Yeah right,  don't  think I didn't  see you on the rooftop,  missy,  I saw clearly"

"What exactly  did you see?" amber asked cautiously

"nothing much , just yongguk on the floor and you on top of him" she shrugged

"Yah,  that was an accident,  I fell okay and he caught me!" she defended

"yeah, he caught you and his hand automatically landed  on your " aliee rolled her eyes. 

A few seconds of silence passed until they all started laughing uncontrollably,  amber neither confirmed nor did she defend,  no one bothered to continue pestering her, so they eventually moved on to talking to something completely different, they did so until the bell for lunch to over rang.

As they made their way to their next class, the hall was flooded with non- human bosie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter