Information

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GUARDIAN - It is said that only one guardian is born at a time, guardians are born as a relative to the cursed one, they have very rare abilities that only they have and every time a guardian is born their being changes, the being of the guardian is even more rare than their powers, guardians are instictively connected with the cursed one so they are able to tell, if they're, hurt, sad or in danger.

 

ALPHA WOLVES -These wolves are the highest and rarest ranking of wolves in the world, that is why other monsters fear when they see a pack of alpha, these wolves are the only wolves who have the ability the shift, authority to control wolves ranked lower than them and thier own specialized powers, it is said that alpha wolves are only rare because they are desendance of the greek gods themselve hence  their abilities,unlike mere wolves with the ability the shift , alpha wolves are not weaken by silver, only way one can become an alpha is by killing one with its bear hands which is impossible or being born from one. Alpha wolves has a variety of three different eye color, green to signify that they are alphas, gold when bonding or recognition and red to signify rage. 

 

     

 

BLOODLINED VAMPIRES-Unlike alpha wolves these vampires aren't descendance of greek gods but are the decendace of the royal line of vampire aka the original vampires the first set of vampires to roam th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter