Not A So Happy Birthday

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Credits to whoever own this picture)

 

It didn't come as a surprise to CL when she found aliee floating unconscious in the lake near the campsite, it was her element so of course she'll be drown to it during her changing phase, she didn't have to shut her up like she had to with sora, so now she carrying three bodies on her back heading back towards the school where she picked up amber's scent. 

She still remembers finding sulli which was a few minutes ago. She had searched all over where she had smelt sulli but couldn't find the girl, if it wasn't for her whistling she probably would have never have found her, and when she found her she was utterly shocked, like horror movie ting scaring at first glance shocked. 

She found sulli up in the trees whistling and that wasn't what scared the out of  CL it was the fact that sulli was cocooned in maple leaves, from head to toe, and more and more leave blew towards her automatically sticking towards her skin, so putting a girl, high up in a tree, at night, whistling, cocooned in leaves swinging her feet like nothin gis happening, put all that together wouldn't that scare the out of you. 

After her shocked phased pass CL had to try everything to get sulli down which eventually lead to CL getting pissed off and shaking the tree with her super strength and catching sulli so she wouldn't fall. 

As CL approached the school she could see that nearly half of it was in flames and she just knew it all had to be amber's doing. When she finally found amber the girl was a panicking mess and it didn't help that she was literally up in flames running around like a freaking lunatic. 

CL had to dumb the tree unconscious girls onto the ground before shifting back into her human self and knocking amber out, one punch did the trick. 

And she had to hurring and get out of there because it wouldn't look good because  one, she was , two, there where four unconscious girls lying on the ground and lastly, the school was burning down. 

When her mother finally came for them CL had a scowl on her face all the way back home and it didn't help much when she actually reached home and it wasn't any better, her mother had locked amber up in the basement volt just incase she woke up, which she did and once again and she began to panic causing herself to go up in flames making her panic more and did surely didn't help that the volt was steel and it was basically connected to the walls of the house which sooner or later caused the entire place to burn up and CL and her mother where sweating by the second, the heat woke sulli up from her slumber and she didn't help the process,  the wind kept blowing throw the windows and you would think it would cool the place down,no, it just felt like you blew7ng on a bucket filled with coal making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter