Aliee

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALIEE'S P.O.V

The past couple of weeks had been extremely weird for me, first my mom out of the blue just suddenly wants to get up and move to south korea amd she can't even give me a reason as to why we need to leave the U.S to go Korea,it's not like she got a job promotion on something, she doesn't even have a damn job. I was left with three days time to pack all my necessaries and for me to say goodbye to all my friends, the weirder thing was a day after we had gotten everything we needed moved out, I saw on the news that our apartment was burnt down, the building was good but only our apartment number was burnt, they said it went up in flames because of 'faulty' wiring but I don't believe it, we lived there for over eight years and it never caught fire not once but there is nothing that says otherwise. 

 

 

Once we touched down in korea the first thing my mother did was buy a house,  where did she even get the money, I mean we aren't poor but thats the thing we aren't poor and my mother has never worked in her life,  I've never met my grandparent so i don't know if they're dead, alive, rich or poor and as for my father the last time i asked my mother about him she said 'he was swimming with the fishes' which was probably her way of saying he's dead,  so how we manage to survive always causes me to wonder strange things to the point i once thought that my mom had a sugar daddy or something like that, but then again my moms to picky for that.

 

 

After mom transferred me the first day was surprisingly fun, four girl approuched me and i had some classes with each one of them so i wasn't lonely or bored, it was weird how fast i became friends with these girls, it's like we somehow instantly bonded spending time with them passed by fast and some how we managed to reach the end on the month. 

"So,aliee you never managed to tell us why you moved" amber stated

 

"I myself don't know, mom just suddenly out of nowhere wanted to live in south korea " i said with a slight shrug

 

"Oh, so its just you and your mom, what about your dad?" Sora questioned

 

"According to my mother her exact words were he's swimming with the fishes, when i had asked her so its probably her way of saying he's dead. "

 

"Oh....your mom's just like mines, when i asked about my dad she said he's gone with the wind so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter