Sulli

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli's P.O.V

 

I don't know if I should feel happy our sad, happy because these two new girls came to school yesterday and they actually talked to me, me the girl who was always bullied no matter what school I went to, and just because of that, because I am sulli the girl who was always bullied and no one wanted to become my friend, not a single soul but it was okay with me because I always had my mother to comfort me, I never told her I was bullied in school but some how she always knew something was wrong and to cheer me up she always told me 'your destined for great things' I never knew why she said things like that. 

 

My mom is my only living relative that I know of, my father is something that nonexsistant to me, mom said he left us when I was born and I trust my mom 100% but for some reason it seems like a lie, I just get this feeling that some part of me is missing but iwon't ask questions about it because if she is lying about something it's probably best. 

 

Today sora and CL didn't come to school and I'm worried, I know it's strange to worry about someone who I just met yesterday but I feel somewhat bonded to them, I felt somewhat sad because the only people willing to talk to me are absent so my day started ike the usualand ended like the usual with me being bullied. 

 

Today is the second day they missed school and I am really stsring to get worried. I am now walking to my english class when sunny tripped me in the hallway, I predicted what she was about to do because she is pridectable, but I can't avoid it because it will provoke them and it'll only be worst for me.

 

"ahhh" I faked

 

"watch it " oh nice vocabulary yuri I thoughts

 

Like usual they leave and walk off with me still on the floor with a bruised knee, but suddenness of a deep voice got me out of my trance. 

 

"are you okay?" he asked, I still can't get used to his voice when he has such a baby face. 

 

"ah...uhm..I- I'm okay" I stuttered

 

"oh, your bleeding do you need help?" he offered

 

"ah no thank you I can still walk" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter