New Friends

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora was now in chemistry class and it surprised her to who came to sit next to her a week ago....himchan, the one guy that stared her down like her wanted to turn her into stone or something.

"Sooooo......the names himchan" he said awkwardly

"Uhm, yeah my name is sora nice to meet you" she resort

Even thought the conversation sarted off awkward because neither o them paid attention to what was actually being thought, their conversation started to getter better as the awkward air evaporated, sora remembered their first conversation like it was yesterday, today they talked and talked ,so into what each other had to say that they didn't even realize that the bell had already rang and they were the only two until someone just had to come along and spoil there friendly moment.

"Uhmm....sora?" Yuri asked

"Who is it.....urgg its you"sora turned around to the person who called ner but regretted it "what now yuri?"

"Uhmmm, can we talk for a minute......Alone?"yuri asked putting on the sadest face she ever had as she stared across to her seat partner himchan who gave her a dirty look before leaving

 

Yuri led sora into the girl's bathroom, when sora entered the bathroom she turned around to look yuri in the eyes, but yuri's eyes met the floor making herself look as though she's repenting.

"First off, i would like to say that im sorry"she sniffled but then raised her head to meet sora's eyes with a sinister glint within them "i'm really really sorry that your that stupid to actually think that i would apologize to a "

The last thing sora felt was being pushed into a bathroom stall by several pairs of hands before she felt her entire body being soaked in water.

"Thats whet you get for being a ," sunny shouted

"Do you think you could humiliate us infront of the whole school and get away with it?!" Yoona screached remembering what happened that day which made sora laugh

"Are you seriously laughing?!" Tiffany questioned

"So what if i am, what you gonna do lock me in a toilet, FYI you idiots already did" sora replied, after a few minutes of silence sora found herself once again pored with water.

"No. Thats what we're gonna do" yuri said

"Whats going on in hear" a sudden male voice interupted thier convo.

"Oppa.......wh-what are you doing hear?"yoona fake her, im-a--screw-me voice

The male ignored her question and asked "why is there water coming from the toilet?" When he opened the toile the saw a soaking wet sora i knew i smelt her here he thought to himself.

"Jongkook oppa, what are you doing?" Sunny asked

"Yah!! Oppa my , your all older than me........sora are you okay?"

Sora just shook her head because she was starting to feel a little bit cold, jongkook took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around sora seeing that she starting to get cold, he walked her out of the bathroom but not before throwing a glare the girls' direction. Upon reaching out the bathroom he then led her up to the rooftop where she was then meet with his other group members, zelo rushed towards her pushing his hyungs aside before he stood infront of sora looking down at her , i mean the dude is like a baby giant geezz.

"Sora you okay?, your freezing" zelo explain as he held her shoulders but instantly removed his hands because he felt her stiffen under his touch

"And why are you so concern all of a sudden?" Sora raised her brow

"Well, we're friends, aren't we?" Zelo pouted waiting for her to answer but recieved a scoff from yongguk

"If you say so" sora said not sure of how to answer.

Yes sora had spent some time secretly with b.a.p and  bts  a few times last week even though her sister had told her not too, at first she did everything to avoid them after that of a rap monster stole her first kiss, one day last week after lunch, she had chemistry where she was always stared at by himchan but what surprised her was him switching his seat to sit next to her and he actually started talking to her, the first minutes of the convosation was awkward but it actually got better when she had manage to see him smile for the first time, after that she promised that she would only talk to him and no one else but then she was always kidnapped after every art class by zelo and jongkook where they would take her up to the rooftop where she had manage to meet jin, v, jongup, daehyun and jimin every time. Sora did notice that after everytime she spent with them she felt drained but she never complained , it was their eyes that drew her in, everytime she looked in their eyes she looked pass all the hate and rage and playfulness it held and mange to she loneliness, even when they had each other they somewhat fell lonely, and the eyes that held the most loneliness was yongguk's and rap monster.

"Sora!" Himchan shouted, come sit with me

"No, over hear" jimin comanded

"Omo, what did those es do to you?" Himchan asked

"Its nothing " sora bowed as she sat next to himchan and zelo instantly took the seat next to her, as she looked around she saw the usual yongguk who just sat at the edge of the Banister and looked into nothingness and sora for some reason always felt a  pang in her heart when she saw him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter