Air,Water,Fire & Pain?

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days ago when they girls agreed to be trained and learnt all about their.......their.......lets just say they learnt about what they are, and what they can, what they didn't expect then was that the minute after they'd agreed,  the girls found themselves in their respectable homes packing anything of value to them because, in the exact word that amber's mother put it - "unless you guys want to spend years behinde bar for burning a freaking school down when the cops come, get your lazy asses packing" in those exact words, but now what they didn't expect was to be waking up on a SATURDAY morning at 5 freaking am. 

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Sounds of pots being hit with spoon echoee off the walls of the once peacful hotel room. 

"Urggg-" aliee groaned as she rolled over to her side and place the pillow that was once under her head over it to try and mute out the banging. And she failed

All five girls rolled helplessly on the ground hoping that their mothers would be merciful enough to a least one more hour of sleep. No such luck. 

Why were they sleeping on the floor? Probably because they  all had ruthless mother that would rather let their precious daughters sleep on the floor than with them on the bed. 

"It's 5 in the freaking morning mom, that is not healthy,  leave me let me sleep" amber threw her phone towards her mother's direction which her mther gladly froze mid-air and thenoutered y throwing it back at her dauhter  

"Oww!" Sulli cried in pain from under the blanket where she lead next to amber when she felt a sharp pain shoot from her head, when she sat up amber's phone slid down the sheet and landed on her lap. 

"Come on get up girls, you agreed tharpt you'll let us train you, so get up" sora's mom shouted and the blankets covering the girl flew off amd the girls were now soaking wet with ice cold water. 

"Umma!" CL and sora shouted feeling the coldeness numb their bodies. 

◇◆◇¤◇◆◇

Okay now sulli and aliee you guys follow me,I'll show you how to get the basics of your powers down"  aliee's mother muttered and led the girls into the spacious kitchen while the others separated amongst themselves to also learn the basic of their powers.  

Aliee's mom took to clean glasses and filled both with water and place one each infront both aliee and sulli. 

"What are we supposed to do with this?" Sulli asked while aliee took a sip of the water, which she sooner regretted,  the second aliee's mouth touched the water her mother froze it which also led aliee's lips to be stuck in the class a tongue stuck on a pole on winter day. 

 "Mah, lheth meh goh~" aliee whinedas she tried to pull the glass off. 

"If you want to get out your gonna have to do it youself" her mother teased  "now focus,  its water , that's your element, focus o turning the ice back into water"  

Half an hour of focusing git aliee no where except for maybe a numb tongue,  so when she got no where her mother gave up and finally decided to unfreeze the water and give aliee soon space to breathe. 

"Okay, you see thses to glasses infront of you I want you to move it" she stated firmly. 

"But water's aliee's element, how am I supposed to move the glass?" Sulli questioned. 

"Sulli, your element is air, and air is all around us so, concentrate on the air around the glass and control in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter